• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Woot.com

And this is one small reason why:

and.. okay, one more ;D

~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: I love Woot.com

It appears they're not concerned, or maybe they're right.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Woot rocks. I have bought many things there, and it's the one website I visit EVERY day, aside from our beloved TG forums. Even when I don't buy stuff, their product descriptions always get me laughing. They're Dallas based, so maybe that explains the attitudes at the woot office. Obviously a cool company.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I'm there daily, and they have relieved me of a number of dollar bills.

I just can't resist a good deal on something I need, and sometimes, don't really need :D

I actually REALLY enjoy shirt.woot .... even though I haven't cared for a lot of the designs especially lately. It's still a great spot for an original design on a 100% cotton tshirt on the cheap.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
          I'm there daily, and they have relieved me of a number of dollar bills.

I just can't resist a good deal on something I need, and sometimes, don't really need :D

I actually REALLY enjoy shirt.woot .... even though I haven't cared for a lot of the designs especially lately. It's still a great spot for an original design on a 100% cotton tshirt on the cheap.
          I've bought over 100$ worth of their t-shirts. I wear them everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
            I've bought over 100$ worth of their t-shirts. I wear them everyday.
            :D my boss was particularly amused one Friday when I wore my "F5 Refreshes You!" tshirt :)
            "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
            Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Lol.. Good stuff..
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Haha
                Thats clever

Comment

More love for WOOT:

http://consumerist.com/5063307/woot-...?chickenpotpie
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I'm amazed that Woot was so nice to the customer.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Woot is one of my favorite online retailers. I bought a Roomba from them last year that said it came with extra brushes. When I received it it didn't have the brushes. I emailed them and they sent me a brush kit and gave me store credit for the confusion. No hassles and no worries. I was more than pleased with the outcome. As a matter of fact I used the credit to buy my in-laws a Roomba. They know how to take care of customers and do a great job.
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                        Woot is one of my favorite online retailers. I bought a Roomba from them last year that said it came with extra brushes. When I received it it didn't have the brushes. I emailed them and they sent me a brush kit and gave me store credit for the confusion. No hassles and no worries. I was more than pleased with the outcome. As a matter of fact I used the credit to buy my in-laws a Roomba. They know how to take care of customers and do a great job.
                        They are awesome. I bought a Geforce 7900GS from them a while ago. The thing crapped out on me after 12 months. Woot RMA'd it. Got a full refund, and used the money to buy a 8800GTS.

Comment

Haha, I found one as well by typing the same thing:

Comment

Hahah
                            I saw this on consumerist
                            http://consumerist.com/5063413/walma...n-credit-cards

Ultimate Fail

Comment

Haha
                              Today they are selling a blender and i quote:
                              "Please blend your iPhone and post a video for our enjoyment"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X