No announcement yet.

I like this idea.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this idea.

Solar parking lots!

I really like the idea of keeping my car cool during the hot summer months and loading/unloading the kids and goods during snow and rain.

Plus it will pay for itself (eventually)!
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: I like this idea.

I like it. I remember seeing something on TV about Germany - they guarenteed a buy price for electricity for 10 (or was it 20) years. There was a huge growth of solar panels. One farmer took out a loan and turned one of his fields into solar cells. It brings in about $30,000 a year I think it said. Good idea - but only if you know how much you'll sell the electricity for.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed