Rincewind's fault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rincewind's fault

Due to his putting on his wizard's hat and robe.
    http://bash.org/?top

Because I laughed so hard I almost passed out. SERIOUSLY.

Hmmmm....
    I just realized something.

I put on my wizard's hat and robe.
    MOVE THE E
    I put on my wizard's hate and rob.

Wizards are one letter movement away from being magically armed thieves!
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Rincewind's fault

I'm GOING to use this one when I go back to work.

omg its zack wtf: my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

(morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
      (alec_eso): 1, morganj
      (morganj): bastard.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Google bloodninja
        I was crying, and almost pissed myself.
        He is a riot
        So funny but he needs more robe and wizard hat bits :)

Comment

i spend half of my free time at work reading bash.org. the other half is spent reading the TG forums. is that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            i spend half of my free time at work reading bash.org. the other half is spent reading the TG forums. is that bad?
            Extremely.
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I love reading those websites...they give me a good chuckle

|TG-IRR|

Comment

:( But, what I really want you to take away is that I the whole thread.
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Those are hilarious!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Damn this forum name...ive seen it somewhere else.
                    Rince, have you ever been in the beta of a dead MMO called Face Of Mankind?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                      Damn this forum name...ive seen it somewhere else.
                      Rince, have you ever been in the beta of a dead MMO called Face Of Mankind?
                      No, sir. But it isn't an uncommon handle.
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

You still gotta love the avatar though.

Comment

Aye laddie, that you do.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
                            __________________________________________________ _______________________
                            Hahaha..
                            __________________________________________________ _______________________
                            Better:

Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
                            GarbageStan23: why?
                            Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
                            Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
                            GarbageStan23: oh ****!
                            Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
                            Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
                            Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...
                            __________________________________________________ ____________________
                            Good Reasoning:
                            <death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
                            <ktp753>ouch.
                            <death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________
                            And the part where I start laughing a bit more:
                            <Eticam> I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm
                            <Eticam> And a girl asked why doesn't it taste sweet then
                            <Eticam> When she realised what she said her face became red like a spanked monkey ass
                            <Eticam> Then the teacher said, because you taste sweetness with the front of your tongue, not the part of your tongue back in your throat
                            <Eticam> The girl started crying and left class ^^
                            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I was in biology class. A girl literally asked "why is it salty." we all just stared at her. She never returned. Dropped the class I think.
                              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...