Poll - Vote now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Vote now!

I'd like to see an anonymous tally of how we're voting at TG. With a little more than a week to sum it up, we should get most folks who browse the sandbox to chime in.

You can write in your third party if you want, but we know they aren't winning so make your case in your own post if you like.

edit:
    yes, third pary should be third party but I don't see how to edit that.
    Obama/Biden
    60.00%
    McCain/Palin
    28.42%
    Third Pary - other
    7.37%
    Undecided
    4.21%

The poll is expired.

New to TG?

Re: Poll - Vote now!

I think this will be a great poll. TG obviously has some great thinkers and some very well educated voters. Definitely not the norm in this country. Truly both candidate have issues, some good some bad. I dont agree with everything McCain says but i dont disagree with everything Obama says.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Can those under 18 participate?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I think the criteria should be "people who plan to vote in the actual election". If you've found a way to vote in the election at 17, go ahead and vote in the poll too. If you're 32 but don't plan to show up to vote, then dont vote in the poll either.

Comment

Too bad there wasn't a "don't care to vote" option for us apathetic or disillusioned citizens.
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I'm gonna belly up to the Barr.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ok, just wondering.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I'm leaning towards Obama... But there is a part of me that still likes and respects McCain. Just when I think I made up my mind I see something else in the news and I'm back to undecided.

The good news is for me this year I like a lot of what both McCain and Obama have to say, so for me it is a choice between two good people. Last presidential election I hated both choices so I did a write in...

~ Draken

Comment

This is a good idea. I don't think it should be age limited, after all, it's a poll of sandbox forum readers.

Looking at the current results I think it's cool that we seem to be a pretty diverse group of gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
                    I don't think it should be age limited...
                    Just like a democrat. Get everybody to vote. :D
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                      Age or current-state-of-life-impairment limited. ;D

EDIT: An option for "Can not / Will not vote" would be nice.
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                        And just like a republican - seek to exclude voters based on affiliation or other discrimatory factors.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
                          And just like a republican - seek to exclude voters based on affiliation or other discrimatory factors.
                          Not being of legal voting age is a discrimatory factor?
                          |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Of course! Didn't you see Boston Legal about 2 weeks back? They had a whole episode about how it shouldn't be a crime to lie about your age and vote at 17!

Comment

Oh well then, that makes perfect sense! :icon_lol:
                              |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X