X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice move Michael Moore

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144921,00.html

My guess is he will use another anti-gunner's excuse. Like Barbara Boxer he will say he needs body guards with guns because of death threats. What makes you more deserving of protection than my family. Typical.

NEW YORK Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night.

Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter. Burke is licensed to carry a firearm in Florida and California, but not in New York. Burke was taken to Queens central booking and could potentially be charged with a felony for the incident.

Moore's 2003 Oscar-winning film "Bowling for Columbine" criticizes what Moore calls America's "culture of fear" and its obsession with guns.
    New to TG?

Re: Nice move Michael Moore

the mans a twat no two ways round it.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Heh...funny that in our "culture of fear", MM has a use for those objects. He might find that firearm ownership isn't such a bad idea after all. Shame on him for hiring a moron to carry a gun, without making for certain that what they were about to do was legal.

Comment

i don't like MM, regardless. he is a biased anti-american canadain who wants us to think that he is some "patriot" trying to enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
          i don't like MM, regardless. he is a biased anti-american canadain who wants us to think that he is some "patriot" trying to enlighten us.
          I thought he was from Michigan? meh, no matter.
          New to TG?

Comment

How is he "anti-american"? Because his oppinions differ from yours? Or because he bashes Bush every chance he gets?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
              How is he "anti-american"? Because his oppinions differ from yours? Or because he bashes Bush every chance he gets?
              that was actually not from me, it was quoted by my superior. and yes, i agreed with him....

you know _Ender_, what if today my biased views were to go against bush and support mike. would you say that same things you're asking me now?

Comment

If MM told the truth. I say " IF", then I would have no problems with his views. Since the truth doesn't even know MM then I am free to feel he is a waist of resources(like air), and would be much more helpfull to the US if he were in anouther part of the world. May I sugest North Korea, Vietnam, or Cuba. I am sure they would find a much better way too express the gratitude for his type of work there.

Comment

that was actually not from me, it was quoted by my superior. and yes, i agreed with him....

you know _Ender_, what if today my biased views were to go against bush and support mike. would you say that same things you're asking me now?
                  I dont care either way. I just wanted to hear your thought process as to why is was "anti-American"

I honestly think this whole thing with him lieing is sort of ironic in a way.. but what do I know.

Comment

technically, the "anti-american" moore is a given....to the point that most people just start to live to believe it. if that makes any sense.

Comment

technically, the "anti-american" moore is a given....to the point that most people just start to live to believe it. if that makes any sense.
                      It makes no sense to me...

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

Why would Moore be labeled anti-American, though? Perhaps because of his numerous quotes in which he expresses his embarassment of being an American? He doesn't just attack the administration, he attacks our country. I'm now of the opinion that he does it just for the publicity, though... Publicity that has made him a multimillionaire...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                        It makes no sense to me...

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

Why would Moore be labeled anti-American, though? Perhaps because of his numerous quotes in which he expresses his embarassment of being an American? He doesn't just attack the administration, he attacks our country. I'm now of the opinion that he does it just for the publicity, though... Publicity that has made him a multimillionaire...
                        ...i think i'm going allow others to express their opinion on MM. but for now, "I" for one don't like him.

Comment

...i think i'm going allow others to express their opinion on MM. but for now, "I" for one don't like him.
                          Neither do I... I think he's a liar and that he's taking advantage of honest liberals by telling them stories that they want to hear, regardless of their authenticity.

But then, that's the American way, isn't it? Capitalism, raw and uncut?
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

did i mention howw much of a com plete dick head he was... oh and he is a twat.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

You guys cant just see how funny it is?

Oh, the incredible twisted irony....

The guy makes a film about fear and gun culture in America.

Everyone in the US that loves guns, hates him so much, that I would give him a couple years tops before someone kills him.

He has to have an armed bodyguard to protect him, because he's living in fear of assassination.

Haaaa, too funny.
                              Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                              Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X