Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher of the year

Teacher strips for her students.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Teacher of the year

Wow.... problem is in my school no one would WANT to see any of our teachers strip.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I'd hit it with a ruler.

Comment

I've been thinking about going back to school. Maybe I should think about doing it in Hungary.... :p

The closest I've come to that was when my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Wade, sat down to operate a projector and the back of her chair lifted her mini-dress for all to see her blue polka-dotted underwear, as she obliviously carried on the lesson.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Video can be found in this news story:

http://www.spike.com/blog/sexy-teacher-strips/70150

I sure don't want to see the teacher that drapes her in a coat stripping!

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I want that as my homework activities

Comment

Lol That teacher who covered her up is such a party pooper

Comment

OMG
                That's hilarious

Oh, now you stop her lol

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                  It could be worse: She could have joined the first teacher in the strip tease!

Comment

And on a Lighter.. Yet more important note:

LAST week Bizarre told how MEGAN FOX had a fling with a female stripper when she was 18.

Now the beauty has admitted she's up for another steamy girlie session - with her eyes firmly set on ANGELINA JOLIE.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1720842.ece

(I love the sun!)
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Fox has the nicest...

eyes. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                        Just jealous cuz if she tried doing that she wouldve been kicked out within the first 2 seconds.

She didnt have sex with anyone of her students so this should be completely legal... Only teaches her students to pay more attention in class.

and lol @ Vega..
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                          She didnt have sex with anyone of her students so this should be completely legal... Only teaches her students to pay more attention in class.
                          Yeah, if only so many Florida teachers would've stopped at the dance.. there would be a few less of them in jail! :icon_lol:
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X