X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Bombs

No, not email ;)

High-Power Microwave (HPM) weapons.

Interesting article on thier past/present development, and future application.

The Dawn of the E-Bomb
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

yeah right, and the whole economy of the country in question being E-Blasted would go to hell and back, dragging the population with it

how many would then wish to have had the option of dying there and then instead of being thrown back to the stone age?

Comment

oooo, ooooo, make it stop........ :P
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Have you noticed that alot of the newer military forces have been sheilding themselves from these pulses. They started making choppers a while back with electormagnetic shielding. I believe many companies have also invested in shielding their databases as well like credit card companies.

No worries

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
          Have you noticed that alot of the newer military forces have been sheilding themselves from these pulses. They started making choppers a while back with electormagnetic shielding.
          Almost all military electronics are shielded from EMP... They started doing this way back in the 50s after realizing the devastating effect nuclear explosions had on electronic equipment. It's not really that difficult to protect equipment from EMP...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X