taxes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxes.

Any suggestions as to were to have them done? I just got my tax form in, and I'm debating on whether to do it myself, or whatever.

Re: taxes.

Originally posted by _Ender_
    Any suggestions as to were to have them done? I just got my tax form in, and I'm debating on whether to do it myself, or whatever.
    If I were single and just going to claim the standard deduction, I'd definitely do my taxes myself... In fact, if my wife didn't have her own business, I'd use TurboTax to do my taxes myself. Tax returns are easy if your income is simple.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

www.securetax.com
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I'll go with Cing on this one. If you're single and don't have money hidden in odd places or anything, you can probably get it done by hand easily enough, or if you're feeling slightly paranoid, TurboTax and such run something like $30.

I'd only go to H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt or such if you've had a confusing year fiscally; the one time my wife and I went, we refinanced our house three times and cashed out a life insurance policy, in addition to some other financial meddlings. Getting it done professionally ain't too cheap.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Also, be sure to check out www.irs.gov
          You can file online through their (there?) website this year.

drew_952

Comment

I've been using TurboTax (online) for the past couple of years. I've had multi-state tax submissions and it's worked great. It handles married couples well too, including itemized deductions.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...