Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crying..Captain America Brave Actor Leaps Off Cliff 4 Cancer Cause And Dream! Amazed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying..Captain America Brave Actor Leaps Off Cliff 4 Cancer Cause And Dream! Amazed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was emailed this today from a friend and I was just blown away after reading the emotional comments to the vid. This is real life and what this guy did is just unbelievable considering he filmed this all himself and took 9 months to do it. And he is using the popularity of his video to help fight cancer! And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

It's on YouTube and just type in:

ONE MAN. ONE DREAM. ONE CHANCE.

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too. This is so inpirational to me and this is the holiday season and it's so great to see someone like that giving something to someone and giving back.

Re: Crying..Captain America Brave Actor Leaps Off Cliff 4 Cancer Cause And Dream! Ama

Here is the film.

Pretty good actually. I'd give you a +rep to start you out, but someone else will have that honor. :)

Edit: It seems there is some speculation on YouTube/Google that the guy in the above video will be cast as Captain America in the 2010/2011 film.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: Crying..Captain America Brave Actor Leaps Off Cliff 4 Cancer Cause And Dream! Ama

Spoiler.. Just to save another poor bastard from having to watch the Video.. His G/F Loren Died appearantly..

Ok Im going to sound like a real dick here..
      That was gay.. I feel for the guy, but dont put yourself through the pain of watching the Video.

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
        His G/F Loren Died appearantly..
        Oh. Hmm, here I thought his girlfriend broke up with him and he's feeling sorry and wants to get back together again. :row1_7:
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

'The note that said meet me halfway made me think she left him.
          I read through some of the comments and it looks like she left him.
          Which makes this a very scary stalker film and if I was Loren I would change my name and move immediately.

Comment

Spoiler.. Just to save another poor bastard from having to watch the Video.. His G/F Loren Died appearantly..

Ok Im going to sound like a real dick here..
            That was gay.. I feel for the guy, but dont put yourself through the pain of watching the Video.
            x2

Comment

At the end of the video there is a bubble that says that "loren is living somewhere in the world" so I dont think she died. Broke up with him, maybe but not died. How do we know shes not a missing person? Or maybe he or she moved and lost contact and now he realizes what he really feels for her? Im just saying.

I thought it was a touching video. I think the guy is not afraid to express his thoughts and feelings much like poets and songwriters do. I give him +rep for going through with the movie as I would not have the motivation to do something like this for anyone.

Comment

I didn't like it that much because it was edited a bit sloppy and the whole thing was very self-indulgent. He could have said it in a lot less time and with a lot less flexing and stunting in ATV's and the like.

Comment

*Blinks*

Wait a minute, unless things have drastically changed, I think you will find that using "gay" as a pejorative is unacceptable even in the sandbox. Maybe it isn't a written rule, my memory is shabby, but for the sake of community conduct please refrain from using that term in that way in the future.

-Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
                    *Blinks*

Wait a minute, unless things have drastically changed, I think you will find that using "gay" as a pejorative is unacceptable even in the sandbox. Maybe it isn't a written rule, my memory is shabby, but for the sake of community conduct please refrain from using that term in that way in the future.

-Zephyr

It is?

And is he the new CAPTAIN aEMRICA?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse