Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King vs. McDonalds

Which is your fast food craving?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Burger King vs. McDonalds

BK ...flame broiled
    But nobody has mustard except Wendy's so I usually go there.

Comment

Im with Komrade. You seem to get a better meal with wendys.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Burger King wins but of the two I've had more McDonald's as it is more widely available.
        I've got to be in a really greasy mood to eat either though.

Comment

Carl's Jr. or In 'N Out.
          sigpic

Comment

Uh, Wendy's please. Baked potato w/cheese and bacon. Some chili and fries to dip in the cheese that's left over.:D

McDonald's is the only place available before the Rax was demolished.
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
              Carl's Jr. or In 'N Out.
              In 'n Out is pretty darn good. Hands down the best chain burger and fries out there. I don't understand why they don't expand faster. I have the urge!

I can find Carl's at truck stops out here, but it's just not as good as out west...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Culver's for me. Can't beat a Butter Burger. MMMmmmm!
                |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

In 'N Out in CA
                  Whataburger in TX

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

In'N'Out is awesome, but they don't have any locations near where I live.

I go to McDonalds for my daily lunch because I can get 2 decent (not great, but decent) burgers for $2. No one beats that price.

If I want a good quality burger and I'm willing to pay a little more, then I'll take BK over McD's anyday. Wendy's isn't bad either.

Comment

Wendy's is the best IMO, but on my poor budget, I eat more McDonald's.
                      |TG-Irr|Adaxa
                      Active in: BF2142, Project Reality

Comment

I like Braums, Wendys, Whataburger, Sonic in that order. (Carls Jr isn't bad but but I really dislike their commercials so I refuse to eat there.)

My fav is any greasy spoon that still uses good ol' lard for the deep frying. It is healthier than the trans fats that some places use and only slightly less healthy than the stuff most the fast food chains use.

But OMG does it taste so much better.
                        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Arby's is my number one place for fast food.

Of the two choices I'll take BK over Mc'D. I actually can't remember the last time I had McDonalds. But I know it was the fries that made the choice for me. I like Burger Kings fries a lot better then McDonalds.

~ Draken

Comment

I was boycotting BK for a while, as I had three instances in less than a month of simply disgusting behavior.

1) I was waiting for the restroom to become free, and I heard the toilet flush and an employee immediately stepped out of the restroom and walked in the door for employees. There was no time allotted for hand washing.

2) An employee who was bagging trash (he had tied off one and was getting the second) was called to help out, so he stopped bagging the trash, walked behind the counter and immediately began scooping fries. After a few scoops he stopped, leaned against the stainless steel contraption holding the fries and started to just pick at the caulking on the thing. Like, halfway under the ledge of it where I'm certain no one cleans.

3) The last one is hardly a reason to be upset, but I had asked for a burger and fries and the lady added in a drink with it. I never said I wanted a drink and I didn't want to pay for a drink. I was going to do what every other college kid does at restaurants with a self-serve fountain machine: order a "water".

Mostly just the first two though. I've never fully trusted any restaurant though, to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Splendid View Post
                              I was boycotting BK for a while, as I had three instances in less than a month of simply disgusting behavior.

1) I was waiting for the restroom to become free, and I heard the toilet flush and an employee immediately stepped out of the restroom and walked in the door for employees. There was no time allotted for hand washing.

2) An employee who was bagging trash (he had tied off one and was getting the second) was called to help out, so he stopped bagging the trash, walked behind the counter and immediately began scooping fries. After a few scoops he stopped, leaned against the stainless steel contraption holding the fries and started to just pick at the caulking on the thing. Like, halfway under the ledge of it where I'm certain no one cleans.

3) The last one is hardly a reason to be upset, but I had asked for a burger and fries and the lady added in a drink with it. I never said I wanted a drink and I didn't want to pay for a drink. I was going to do what every other college kid does at restaurants with a self-serve fountain machine: order a "water".

Mostly just the first two though. I've never fully trusted any restaurant though, to be fair.

For a while??? I hope you havnt been back to either one of those locations..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X