Instant Karma's gonna get you...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Karma's gonna get you...

Talk about bringing bad karma. A group of kids in a car pulls alongside a bicyclist so that one of the passengers in the backseat can lean out of the car to headslap a kid on a bike.

What happens next is the stuff of own3d legends...
    http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.p...der=0&thold=-1

Warning: Not graphic, but there is a somewhat violent accident in this video.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Instant Karma's gonna get you...

"Call an ambulance." Serves that jackass right. Judging by how he hit, he'll be eating his meals through a straw the rest of his life.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but it's ridiculous what some kids will do for laughs. New years eve, I was driving home from my buddies apartment at about 2 am. While on 99 (a long stretch of quasi-highway), there's this little crappy 4 door Corolla driving inconsistant but generally keeping near my truck. I notice 4 high school kids (at least that what they looked like) riding in it.

After a stop sign before a long stretch, they punch it and get way in front of me. Then I see what looks like a cigarette hit the ground, but it explodes about 50 feet in front of my truck: M-1000

Then they adjust their speed and the next one is about 20 feet from me. Then I have an idea. I punch it to catch them. And I hear their engine rev up trying to stay ahead of me. There was a flaw in their plan.

You see, a 90 hp Corolla loaded with 4 idiots just can't compete acceleration wize with a 270-hp American V8. So when I hit about 90-100 mph, I get up along side them. Their laughing and pointing abruptly stops when I start forcing into their lane and all the girl in the front passenger seat can see is a 33" BFG AT moving closer and closer to her door. After I force them onto the median, he finally gets the idea, slams on his brakes, and slides to a stop in the grass.

I hope they learned a lesson that night. All I did was scare them. They tried that with some other people: they might have been shot.

Comment

Man, I thought "Oh crap, did he make White Tiger HARDER?!?"

Not quite what the thread was going for. :P
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
        [insert long story here]
        That story made my night. Always nice to see stupid-ass punks doing crap like that have their plan backfire. Don't usually see teenagers lobbing fireworks at other vehicles around here, but...yeah, heh, probably because you would get shot around here for that :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface

LOL. I dunno why I capitalized the K in karma... Some sort of freudian slip, I guess...
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface

LOL... I thought the same thing.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

serves that jackass right, hope that really hurt.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Not only is the kid hurt BAD, but I'm sure the driver will be facing charges of some kind. That's a lifelong regret in the making right there.
                New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                  Not only is the kid hurt BAD, but I'm sure the driver will be facing charges of some kind. That's a lifelong regret in the making right there.
                  I've watched the video several times and I don't think it's easy to determine what injuries the kid might've incurred as a result of trying to eat a car bumper. I could see him getting away with a few missing teeth and a broken nose, to a severe spinal injury or brain damage.

While the driver might be ticketed, I doubt (especially with the video) that he is going to be held criminally liable for his passenger's stupidity. It's still not a crime to use peer pressure to get a "friend" to do something stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
                    I've watched the video several times and I don't think it's easy to determine what injuries the kid might've incurred as a result of trying to eat a car bumper. I could see him getting away with a few missing teeth and a broken nose, to a severe spinal injury or brain damage.

While the driver might be ticketed, I doubt (especially with the video) that he is going to be held criminally liable for his passenger's stupidity. It's still not a crime to use peer pressure to get a "friend" to do something stupid...
                    I got reckless driving for less than that! He's on the wrong side of the road intentionally trying to hit a pedestrian. We didn't see what happened to that kid either. Definitely not good news. I can't say I haven't done some stupid things, but I'm older now so I can judge! :icon_bigg
                    New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                      After a stop sign before a long stretch, they punch it and get way in front of me. Then I see what looks like a cigarette hit the ground, but it explodes about 50 feet in front of my truck: M-1000

Then they adjust their speed and the next one is about 20 feet from me.
                      I was once chased down the street by some kids with those 6 shot tubes of firework rockets. Unfortunately I didn't have the benefit of 270hp to get away.
                      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

OH MAN!!! :icon24: That makes me cringe seeing him hit that bumper ! OwOwOwOwOw!

Did you guys read that page, where they talk to the kid that was filming that ? I'd say the munchkin is lucky not to end up on a slab after that incident. Though I don't mind seeing repercussions for ones stupidity, I'd never wish that to happen to anyone....I guess I remember being a teenager, and growing up in home with no TV/Radio, etc, I remember some of the stupid things we did for "entertainment", and how we never really thought through the consequences our action could have on other people...until after the fact....I could tell you things we did...you guys would abuse me for some of my stupidity(thank goodness some of us grow out of these phases!...and lived to tell about it)

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
                          Did you guys read that page, where they talk to the kid that was filming that ?
                          No, I missed this. Link?
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                            No, I missed this. Link?
                            My bad...it's not a seperate page...it's on down the page the video was on.

Comment

Man,

I have done some crazy things as a young bored teen. Some a little bit more dangerous than that...some not. The only good thing was no one ever got hurt and we never really intend for that anyway. Anyone remember "Pellet Gun Wars"?

We did those things partly because growing up I had two TV channels that consisted of "Donny and Marie Osmond" and the "Beachcombers"...the latter rocked. When the TV was off, we cut wood, shoveled snow, mowed the lawn and generally just did chores...this really is not primitive, I'm 33 years old.

With all that kids have to do today and their various forms of entertainment, it's hard for some of us to believe they were "bored".

But many more kids do much more dangerous things on a daily basis.....like crack, coke, oxcycontin, smack, XTC, meth and crap like that. If kids can stay way from that type of danger, I think they are doing ok.

What ever happened to splitting a small joint with 5 other kids and then eating bags of chips immediatley afterward?

Not something I condone, but that was the extent of my experience with "Drugs" in general. Oh the times they are a changin.

Weird little rant there.......
                              "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                              "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse