Obama Does Not Use a Zune...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Does Not Use a Zune...

What is wrong with people these days? So I'm taking a look at an article about a team from Germany who overclocked an AMD Phenom to about 4 Gig using liquid cooling and I can't help myself but to look at an article entitled "Obama Does Not Use a Zune" thinking to myself 'why does it matter?'

Originally posted by Tom's Guide

Yesterday a couple (okay, a lot) of blogs reported that President-elect Barack Obama was a Zune man. All hell broke loose.

Philadelphia City Paperís Neal Santos was exercising at the gym on Tuesday morning when (to his delight) Barack Obama walked in and, wait for it, hopped onto the machine right next to his. His blog post details how Obama watched Obama on CNN and how he perspired while on the machine (shocker), however one detail that caught the attention of readers, was that Santos reported Obama was listening to his Zune.

For months weíve known that the democratic presidential and vice presidential candidates use Macs and iPods. For months weíve been hearing Apple fans parade around the fact that these two men use Macs and iPods but for one day this week, Probama Apple fans saw red. Seriously. The Guardian reports that one commenter on Engadget even demanded his vote back.

The Zune being a minor detail in Santosí starstruck blog post, he likely didnít expect it to turn into the storm in a teacup that it did. He posted an update clarifying that he was sure he saw Obama take out an MP3 player with his left hand and he was just sure it was a Zune, however, he wasnít sure it the Zune belonged to Obama. He also covered all his bases by saying it might not have been a Zune at all.

ďIt had a dark case protecting it and from what I saw, he was using a Zune. Iíve seen a Zune in action. I know what it looks like. But no matter how sure I am, there will always be the possibility that he uses some other device.Ē

While itís a little interesting we didnít think it was news. That is until an Obama spokesperson felt the need to set the record straight, telling the world that Obama was an iPod user. Is it really so bad to be associated with a Zune? Geez. In other news, there is still a war on.
    I really like the last line here...

Seriously it is a sad day when people care more about your MP3 player then your political objectives as President Elect.

~ Draken

Re: Obama Does Not Use a Zune...

Welcome to the digital age! If he were a gamer I'm sure people would run around making fun of his K to D.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
      Welcome to the digital age! If he were a gamer I'm sure people would run around making fun of his K to D.
      If he were a hardcore gamer, the gaming world would go "WTH" if we saw him with a Apple t-shirt on and trying to embrace CS on his Macbook Pro. :row__631:

Don't you love it when those totally wacky stories draw you away from your more important research at hand? :row__642:
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Edited Version:

Original [Warning Minor Language Issue] Penny Arcade

~ Draken

Comment

The theory is that the Zune could've belonged to one of his kids - so the next theory is going to be that Obama hates children and wants to torture every infant in the US.

Comment

Hahaha, oh wow

Comment

That's silly.

"I voted for Adlof Hitler because he had an iPod"

Comment

Cant see the problem, microsoft is one of americas greatest success stories isnt it. Maybe obama is checking all bases

If he was listening to a creative mp3 thing then I'd see a problem since they are Singaporean

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

How Obama won

[media]http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiQCJXpbKg[/media]

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X