Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fran Drescher aka the actress who starred in "The Nanny" might be running for Senate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fran Drescher aka the actress who starred in "The Nanny" might be running for Senate

Yes its true, she might be running for Hillary's vacant seat in the NY Senate. Anyways Here is a video clip from a New York News Station CW11 or WPIX11 and yours truly is the third or 4th person in the minute and a half long clip, I am the one comparing her voice to Hillary's, you might get a chuckle out of it or you might do a face palm, anyways enjoy my fellow TG'ers!!!!!!!

http://www.wpix.com/pages/video/?cli...ge&clipFormat=
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Fran Drescher aka the actress who starred in "The Nanny" might be running for Sen

I have to say as far as celebrity politicians go I'm quite happy with Schwarzenegger (good lord I spelled the right the first time) - Personally I think it's funny that it took a complete outsider to form a great Republican.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X