Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I couldn't help it. I laughed. (Obligatory Warning for Language)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't help it. I laughed. (Obligatory Warning for Language)

Click here!

I'm not even bothering with debating the pros and cons of the bailout because regardless what I think or say what will happen will happen. I still couldn't help laughing over this when I saw it and thought it'd be nice to share in the Sandbox though.
    Last edited by CingularDuality; 12-20-2008, 11:04 PM. Reason: language
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: I couldn't help it. I laughed. (Obligatory Warning for Language)

Freaking Gold!
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

lol I want to make a poster of it and hang it at work. I'm sure it would be fine.
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

lol, put it next to one of those demotivational posters. My personal favorite was always the one with fries on it. I think it was "mediocrity: because we can't all be brain surgeons"
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I burst out laughing. :icon_lol:

But, I do like Chrysler and don't feel their cars are "crappy". They may not be as nice as other brands, but at least their interiors are a little better than Ford's. It may be that my family has relied on Chrysler minivans for 21 years now (just recently switch to Honda).
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

That's freakin' hilarious.
            Why So Serious?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...