Deer vs. King Air **Graphic images**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer vs. King Air **Graphic images**

And not for the sensitive or weak stomached.. the looser of the meeting..

Warning - very graphic.
    sigpic

Re: Deer vs. King Air

Plane wins?

Poor creature.
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Any Damage to the plane?
      Hopefully there were many Deer witnesses to the accident and they learned a lesson.. That's all we can hope for... oh and maybe for some deer Jerky (mmmm).
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Splat.

Comment

Ever seen a motorcycle vs deer? Pretty even.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Re: Deer vs. King Air **Graphic images**

~ Draken
            Last edited by DrakenViator; 12-23-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I dunno, I'd almost consider the plane pictures to be more graphic than the deer picture. The plane is covered with this giant blood-spatter from standing too close to the deer when the propeller went through it -- but the deer looks like it was neatly chopped up with no mess. It just happens to be in three or four pieces. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                Any Damage to the plane?
                Hopefully there were many Deer witnesses to the accident and they learned a lesson.. That's all we can hope for... oh and maybe for some deer Jerky (mmmm).
                Yes, the King was OK.. minor work on the variable pitch props.

A bit of irony with the 'Ministry of Health' seal on the side of the plane.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                  I dunno, I'd almost consider the plane pictures to be more graphic than the deer picture. The plane is covered with this giant blood-spatter from standing too close to the deer when the propeller went through it -- but the deer looks like it was neatly chopped up with no mess. It just happens to be in three or four pieces. ;)
                  What deer?

Comment

And that's when all the people realized that the Ministry of Health was just a bunch of sadistic guys hoping to chop something up.

Comment

Originally posted by =KOF=CR8Z View Post
                      What deer?

Bottom of the original post is a link to the deer, or rather what was left of it...

~ Draken

Comment

Deer me what happened here?

Venison anyone?

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                          Any Damage to the plane?
                          Haha, odd way to go hunting though,
                          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I hit one awhile back while driving for J.B. Hunt. Nothing left but small particles. The only damage to the truck (cab-over International) was a small dent to the front bumper. In both these cases, I don't think the deer felt a thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charcoal_Grey View Post
                              I hit one awhile back while driving for J.B. Hunt. Nothing left but small particles. The only damage to the truck (cab-over International) was a small dent to the front bumper. In both these cases, I don't think the deer felt a thing.
                              OOoof.. No.. just like the King Air.. an International would win that fight.

I have a cousin that hit a deer with a Suburban at 70 (maybe +).. deer didn't win.. but the Suburban din't either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X