Garry's Mod + BF2142

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garry's Mod + BF2142

Just something I did in Gmod for fun. I'll post more as I think of other things/tinker with gmod some more to make some funny stuff. That is, as soon as I get all the models working with Gmod <_<;;
    Attached Files

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Re: Garry's Mod + BF2142

Hey awesome! I haven't touched G-Mod for ages! Mind telling me how you did that?

Comment

Once you have the models, it is pretty simple. I just used the BF2142 heavy pac ragdoll, and positioned the body how I wanted it. Then I placed down a miniature model of the attack plane for PAC (model starts miniaturized) in front. Put a cargo container in back, and then put on the simple depth of vision enhancement for the blurriness at a distance (I'm still working with how to use that).

The only models I was able to find are the basic sniper models and the attack planes for EU and PAC. Either I have to find someone who unpacked the rest of the models or figure a way to unpack them from my retail BF2142 files.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
      "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
      of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
      To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"

Comment

garrysmod.org should have the 2142 models you're looking for.

I used to be a GMOD nut... but I moved on to bigger and better things
        Skud

Comment

Actually, garrysmod.org doesn't have the files I need :/ I already had the models they listed.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X