What's your sign?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your sign?

This may be an oldie but a goodie for most, but it came up in conversation today.

Adam Sandler's Astrology has some x-rated language but is the best interpretation of the heavens' influence on personality that I've ever seen.

I'm a pisces. As if you couldn't tell. ;)

Re: What's your sign?

My Bday is Jan. 21 which is an Aquarius. His screwed up signs have me as a Capricorn. I don't fit into either horoscope...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wow. Damn. Maybe I'm the only person it works for. And all this time I've believed that all I do is piss everyone off? And it's a lie?!

I wonder if that means I can get my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
        Wow. Damn. Maybe I'm the only person it works for. And all this time I've believed that all I do is piss everyone off? And it's a lie?!

I wonder if that means I can get my money back.
        No, no, I think yours fits... Perhaps I'm the weirdo? I think we need more people to chime in with their birthday so we can decide if this horoscope is accurate or not...

Oh, yeah: :D
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

cancer

I always hated the fact that I was 2 diseases.... crabs and cancer.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X