X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is a dirty dirty girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=6617246

Now thats just funny.

Five of the Somali pirates who released a hijacked oil-laden Saudi supertanker drowned with their share of a reported $3 million ransom after their small boat capsized, a pirate and port town resident said Saturday.

Pirate Daud Nure says the boat with eight people on board overturned in a storm after dozens of pirates left the Sirius Star following a two-month standoff in the Gulf of Aden that ended Friday.

He said five people died and three people reached shore after swimming for several hours. Daud Nure was not part of the pirate operation but knew those involved.

Jamal Abdulle, a resident of the Somali coastal town of Haradhere, close to where the ship had been anchored, also confirmed that the boat sank and that the eight's portion of the ransom money that had been shared among dozens of pirates was lost.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Karma is a dirty dirty girl.

I bet they had visions of things they were buying as soon as they got back to port!

Now Davey Jones be sharing their plunder...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

What good is treasure if you die trying to carry a lot? All treasure hunters know this! :D

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

apparently buy better boat was not on the list.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Hahahaha! This just totally made my day!!! :D
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
            What good is treasure if you die trying to carry a lot? All treasure hunters know this! :D
            They obviously never watched Indiana Jones.
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
              apparently buy better boat was not on the list.
              Made my day. If I could +rep you both, I would.
              |TG-Irr|Adaxa
              Active in: BF2142, Project Reality

Comment

Originally posted by Adaxa View Post
                Made my day. If I could +rep you both, I would.
                Took care of em for ya ;)
                Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...