X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many Jews and too many Italians!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KarhLanVO-8#t=0m51s
    @ 0:51

I would not have believed it if the internets had not told me so.

I don't even know if its ok to laugh or if I should hang my head in shame....

I decided to laugh.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Too many Jews and too many Italians!

Way edited tho... CONTEXT is always important.. WTF is a President doing on Letterman..?? That's the question that should be asked..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I know, i know... there is no context here whatsoever...
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:
      That noob who crashed the chopper.
      That noob who ran over the mine.
      That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
      That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

I would be interesting in knowing the context in which he said that, I imagine he meant condemning that method of thought in some sort of way. Funny cut, though...
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

Comment

Although I'm actually 100% Italian, I'd still like to know the context on which this was said before I jump to conclusions about it.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
          "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
          of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
          To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
          - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Comment

Is it me, or has letterman turned into a very grumpy old man? It is bits like that, bits that Alan Kalter does, and Bruce Willis appearances that keeps that show afloat.....other than that, letterman is a good way to fall asleep if you need to.

It was humorous but it doesn't compare in anyway to the unnecessary censorship bit Jimmy Kimmel does every friday night.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally Posted by Delta*RandyShugart*
              Is it me, or has letterman turned into a very grumpy old man?
              He has been a grumpy old man for a while. Personally I preferred Johnny. Even his reruns are funnier and better than Letterman.

I'm going to miss Bush, not that I still want him as president. The Bushisms - open mouth and insert both feet.

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                I would be interesting in knowing the context in which he said that, I imagine he meant condemning that method of thought in some sort of way. Funny cut, though...
                If I remember right he was defending his immigration policy and comparing today's attitudes towards Mexican/Hispanic numbers against the attitudes of the past towards Italians/Jews.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X