Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men are from Earth, Women are from, well, who the heck knows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men are from Earth, Women are from, well, who the heck knows?

-----------------
    Her Side of the Story. . .

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but he didn't say anything much about it. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but could tell there was something
    wrong. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off to some place intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him? Was he mad at me?

I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was
    bothering him. Was it me or something else? I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you
    know he didn't say it back or anything. We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.
    -------------------------------------------

His Side of the Story. .

Played badly today -- shot 91 -
    can't putt. Felt kinda tired. Got laid though.

Re: Men are from Earth, Women are from, well, who the heck knows?

...eeeshhhh....ain't that the truth!

Comment

LOL... some one write a book and tell them........ " Fix Us a sandwich, give us....... well, and Be quiet". Some times we just want them to shut up and let us be. Because we are quiet and distant is not a sign of any thing but the need for piece and quiet.

Comment

Hahaha, women are nuts.
        USAR

Comment

watch what you say.. women play here, y'know :)

buy my sis is the same way :P

She can just say "Get my backpack, please" but she makes up a 10 story/essay on why I should help her and why it's good and how much she will love me

:P

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
            Where's that pic that you posted with the knobs and switches?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Very fitting :D

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis

oh many ...ahhhh many a break ups, have been this exact thing... why do women expect you to talk after sex... damn it women im tired, i just want to go to bed.... as talketive as i get: "mmm blinding darling." roll over and go to sleep.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Tsk Women

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X