World hotspots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World hotspots

Just as Israel/Palestine is looking better than ever, N. Korea decides to boast of it's brand new shiny nuclear weaponry.

The US is still heavily involved in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you were The President of the United States of America, in what direction would you head?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: World hotspots

Seems like the current president is already heading to Iran

Comment

It is hard, there are a lot of balls to juggle. Whatever I did, I would make sure I did it multilaterally, especially when dealing with N Korea, even if things don't go exactly the way I want.

Focus on peace in Iraq and withdrawing as safely, responsibly and quickly as possible.

Don't get into any more wars, especially unilateral ones.

Put more effort into Israel/Palestine (as he/Ms Rice are now doing).

Sign Keyoto!
      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
        It is hard, there are a lot of balls to juggle. Whatever I did, I would make sure I did it multilaterally, especially when dealing with N Korea, even if things don't go exactly the way I want.
        Yeah, I think China is going to have to have a big part of dealing with N. Korea.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          Yeah, I think China is going to have to have a big part of dealing with N. Korea.
          Good news about that is they don't want NK to have nukes as much as we don't want NK to have nukes.

Comment

Start focusing more on home. A large problem is jobs being shipped over seas. Levis no longer produces jeans in America, tech support is laughable in India, and I see Made in China on everything. I'd offer mass incentives for companies to bring the labor back home.

We've been helping other countries too much. Gotta take care of #1 first.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X