• Jon Stewart is still my hero..

http://www.videosift.com/video/Jon-S...Call-Out-Obama

now thats funny.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Jon Stewart is still my hero..

MMMmmmm cheese.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I was going to post this when I saw it last week (I think).

Pretty funny stuff.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Too funny! I still don't like Jon Stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by Global.Cooling View Post
          Too funny! I still don't like Jon Stewart.
          Why don't you like him?

He points out the lunacy of the media and the political system. How can you not like that?
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
            Why don't you like him?

He points out the lunacy of the media and the political system. How can you not like that?
            To me he is too much of a liberal. But what is he going to talk about now that Bush is out of office?

Now Steve Colbert is FUNNY! Much funnier than Stewart. He makes fun of both Dems & Repubs.

Just my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Global.Cooling View Post
              To me he is too much of a liberal. But what is he going to talk about now that Bush is out of office?

Now Steve Colbert is FUNNY! Much funnier than Stewart. He makes fun of both Dems & Repubs.

Just my opinions.
              Ahhh. Fair enough.

He pokes fun at everybody pretty equally. Look at the clip. He blasts a speech that everybody else is just gaga for. He has been targeting dems for the last 3 years I have been watching.

But come on. The Republicans have offered so many juicy targets it is hard to blame him for taking out the easy ones. Bet now that the Dems are in charge things change.

Colbert is funny but I find him to be just a bit over the top.

Comment

They're both really good at what they do. As long as you have a sense of humor you'll be able to appreciate it. Remember that if it weren't for John Stewart there wouldn't be a Stephen Colbert. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lusitano Louco View Post
                  They're both really good at what they do. As long as you have a sense of humor you'll be able to appreciate it. Remember that if it weren't for John Stewart there wouldn't be a Stephen Colbert. :)

for once i agree with you. I think Jon stewart does a great job jabbing at both sides. He has to, his audience is so diverse. They both do a great job at it.
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

I'm a big Obama supporter, but that was funny as hell. I love the title either. "Changefest '09".

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Although America has received a change, I'm afraid comedy is going to inevitably take a hit these next four years.

Comment

Colbert is funny, but he's a dick.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X