When Bale Went Ballistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Bale Went Ballistic

I am not taking sides, but maybe we all have been there.....and can sympathize with him....especially here in the sandbox.

CAUTION NSFW!!!!!!
    [media]http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWqc10KPLc
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: When Bale Went Ballistic

He's still the man. Although, that was pretty bad, but understandable. Still he has to be accountable, and so does the film producer, especially to cover the possibility of Bale not finishing the movie, which is why the sound clip was released.

Comment

I guess there was an issue with some verbal assault on his mother and sister and he was questioned and charged by police in London recently too? Leads me to believe that after the Machinist role he played - where he was around 100~110 pounds or something ridiculous, maybe he took something to bulk up for the Dark Knight role? This is all speculation of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Unload View Post
        I guess there was an issue with some verbal assault on his mother and sister and he was questioned and charged by police in London recently too? Leads me to believe that after the Machinist role he played - where he was around 100~110 pounds or something ridiculous, maybe he took something to bulk up for the Dark Knight role? This is all speculation of course.
        he did rescue dawn in between i believe as well. I can sympathize with him, and it seems it was the second time the director of photography did something like this..........i just find it hilarious that for insurance reasons it was taped......good for bale, he vented at someone and didn't care what the consequences were. There have been many times where I have wanted to vent and verbally shred someone but didn't because of losing a job or other circumstances.......plus it makes a great soundboard which was created.

He probably did take creatine or sometime like that, who cares, i doubt he took steroids, i mean if anyone in hollywood took steroids it would be seth rogen, u see how big he got for the green hornet that got axed recently?
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

Those guys work some pretty damn long hours... I can understand the frustration he was probably feeling. When you work at that high of a level... you want everything to be professional. Plus we dont really know if there were previous screw ups by this guy on the same set, or another one he and Bale were on together possibly.
          Dizlor

Comment

Without more details I can't decide if I should sympathies or chastise…

What type of scene was this? What is his role? How pone to distraction is Bale, I assume quite a bit by this.

I’ve had the ‘joy’ of working with actors in a theater sense, they do tend to be A: full of it B: diva’s at heart C: clueless… But anyone who works with them also knows that you bend to their will (or at least pretend to ;) ) at all times. That's why we called safety dills, actor-proofing...

~ Draken

Comment

All I know is, apparently Whoopi Goldberg sided with him. That pretty much calls it.

Yep.
              "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
              -- Red Forman

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
                All I know is, apparently Whoopi Goldberg sided with him. That pretty much calls it.

Yep.
                I wonder if she sided with Sam Malone when they got into an argument about the Yankees or the Red Sox.
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

It seemed that Bale was justified, but without really knowing much else its hard to say.
                  Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                  Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Bale just said today that he was not justified, and apologized for the whole incident. The cameraman involved will not be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                      ..good for bale, he vented at someone and didn't care what the consequences were. There have been many times where I have wanted to vent and verbally shred someone but didn't because of losing a job or other circumstances.......plus it makes a great soundboard which was created.
                      Um..It would be Different if the Sound Guy was bitching at Bale for a screw up.. the Boss (BALE) ALWAYS bitches at the guy who is defendant on the star for his next paycheck.. Not he other way around..

Movie Actors..are DWEEBS with power.. period.. (RE- Visit the Drama club in any college or high school..).

I did like him in Batman though..so no hard feelings eh Chrissy...?
                      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                        Um..It would be Different if the Sound Guy was bitching at Bale for a screw up.. the Boss (BALE) ALWAYS bitches at the guy who is defendant on the star for his next paycheck.. Not he other way around..

Movie Actors..are DWEEBS with power.. period.. (RE- Visit the Drama club in any college or high school..).

I did like him in Batman though..so no hard feelings eh Chrissy...?
                        dweebs with power? well.......i wouldn't mind being a dweeb, look at brian austin green he's almost 40 and he gets to bang megan fox.........its not a bad life if you have the talent.
                        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                        NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Please include first names, not everyone is ao familiar with these actors to be on a single name bases. I thought it was Scott Bail at first.

He's taking loads of drugs. Sober people don't abuse others so harshly. And he's an OK actor at best.

Comment

Scott Baio? Joanie loves Chaci?
                            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                              dweebs with power? well.......i wouldn't mind being a dweeb, look at brian austin green he's almost 40 and he gets to bang megan fox.........its not a bad life if you have the talent.
                              ..Ok..you sold me... ;-)
                              :row__586:
                              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed