I give it a week...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give it a week...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&e=1&u=/nm/20031110/tc_nm/media_sonymusic_dc

Sony Music (6758.T), home to such artists as Beyonce Knowles and Bruce Springsteen, on Monday said it plans to introduce new CD technology in Germany that prevents users from copying songs to file-sharing sites, but allows them to make copies for their personal use.
    Shall I laugh now?

Here I will do it for you

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Re: I give it a week...

Originally posted by _Ender_
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&e=1&u=/nm/20031110/tc_nm/media_sonymusic_dc

Shall I laugh now?
      Released right into the heart of piracy itself... :D

I love the Germans...they might of ruined the party a few decades ago...but now that their seemingly national pastime is pirating ANYTHING digital and telling us how to as well...

Well...you just gotta love 'em!!!!

HACK FOR ZEE FAZALAND!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

I wouldnt call germany the heart of piracy, but it is the in the top 3.

The true heart of piracy is Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
          The true heart of piracy is Asia.
          That's for sure...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well...for us Caucasian-types Germany is the most uber-L33T !!! :P

Comment

Saying a week is like a slap in the face. I'm sure they already have it cracked :)
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

gg haha

Wyzcrak
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

hahahaha

(sorry, but I'm still laughing at that)

Wyzcrak
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

HACK FOR ZEE FAZALAND!!!

lmgdao!!!!

That is tooo funny....

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

All though I agree that the actual likelyhood of these remaining copyprotected for any length of time is not good. I actually think this is a step forward in the CD MP3 Piracy ring.

I do not believe that the availablility of music via MP3 over the interent indicates that scociety wants to steal music form it's makers. MP3s are covienient and and handy for most people who use computers and that number has grown a lot.

The whole music piracy issue is an issue with the industries inability to embrace and use the new technology instead they chose to fight it. I think this shows a change. Having CD's with Digital mobile files sold on the CD as well as the audio tracks shows a step forward to embracing what people want.

I'm sure it will be cracked just to spite them but I think they are starting to see the light here.

Many people still buy CD's even though they go home and rip them right away. I think it would be awesome to have the files all ready on the disk and ready to go.
                          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            more like mount /dev/cdrom am i rite guys

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse