NOT SAFE FOR WORK... But FUNNY!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT SAFE FOR WORK... But FUNNY!!!

Guys n Gals.. this has tons of "bad" language... but is funnier then shizzle for techno Geeks..

http://i.gizmodo.com/5150189/so-mean...aybe-true-nsfw

Enjoy... I cried through this.. ;-)
    :icon_razz
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: NOT SAFE FOR WORK... But FUNNY!!!

That **** is too ****ing funny! I gotta get me one of those mother****ing things. Hell, I'll buy any goddamn thing I see in a ****ing ad.

Comment

rofl!! omg I lost it towards the end when that guy from Sony was mashing the buttons on the remote yelling ****! ..... ****! ahahahahahah xD
      Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
        rofl!! omg I lost it towards the end when that guy from Sony was mashing the buttons on the remote yelling ****! ..... ****! ahahahahahah xD
        What? A flashback from Christmases past? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lusitano Louco View Post
          What? A flashback from Christmases past? ;)
          you know it :icon_lol:
          Dizlor

Comment

That was funny!

I had that experience this a "Media Center" over the holidays. All I wanted to do was watch the game but I couldn't get the picture to come on.

It was a ****ing *&&^^* piece of **** TV! Why the **** couldn't it show a **$%#* picture!!!!!!
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X