Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death in threes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Death in threes?

    Hunter S. Thompson and Sandra Dee both left this world today.

    Do you believe in the rule of threes? Is someone else going to die?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

  • #2
    Re: Death in threes?

    Originally posted by CingularDuality
    Do you believe in the rule of threes? Is someone else going to die?
    I'll play the odds and say yes.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

    Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Death in threes?

      The pope is pushing his luck isn't he? I reckon he might be next...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Death in threes?

        Hey, you guys know about the other rule of threes, right? It's survival related:
        You can live for:
        3 minutes without air.
        3 days without water.
        3 weeks without food.
        3 months without hope.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Death in threes?

          I don't know about breaking the other rules...but I can hold my breath for 3min and 22 secs. Does that count...


          -swoop-

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Death in threes?

            Originally posted by |TG| swoop
            I don't know about breaking the other rules...but I can hold my breath for 3min and 22 secs. Does that count...


            -swoop-
            Yeah, I can hold my breath for over three minutes, too.... (and I'm a smoker!) It's just a rule of thumb. And I guess if you think about it, you're not without air, your lungs are filled with air. Try exhaling completely and lasting three minutes...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Death in threes?

              I think the most interesting part of this post is the association of Hunter S. Thompson and Sandra Dee.........
              I wonder if they ever met?

              Rule of 3's.....
              3 minutes without having a sexual thought in my head!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Death in threes?

                Originally posted by Dog
                I think the most interesting part of this post is the association of Hunter S. Thompson and Sandra Dee.........
                I wonder if they ever met?

                Rule of 3's.....
                3 minutes without having a sexual thought in my head!
                Heh, I just got the latest issue of Playboy in the mail a few days ago. Near the beginning of the magazine, there's always a collage of photos taken at Hef's social functions. This issue shows Hunter S. Thompson flanked by two beautiful bunnies wearing very little. So, I guess regardless of whether he met Sandra Dee, he recently met other beach bunnies... And now you get to reset your 3 minutes... Death averted...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Death in threes?

                  Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Heh, I just got the latest issue of Playboy in the mail a few days ago. Near the beginning of the magazine, there's always a collage of photos taken at Hef's social functions. This issue shows Hunter S. Thompson flanked by two beautiful bunnies wearing very little. So, I guess regardless of whether he met Sandra Dee, he recently met other beach bunnies... And now you get to reset your 3 minutes... Death averted...
                  LOL..
                  Clever... very clever....
                  180
                  179
                  178..............

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Death in threes?

                    Originally posted by Dog
                    I think the most interesting part of this post is the association of Hunter S. Thompson and Sandra Dee.........
                    I wonder if they ever met?

                    Rule of 3's.....
                    3 minutes without having a sexual thought in my head!
                    I thought it was more like 3 seconds?

                    - It's who you game with.

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X