I have begun to understand why medical insurance is so much

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have begun to understand why medical insurance is so much

Because you have to pay for all this stuff!!

I am doing research on the price of mobile medical units as well as pricing for hospital/medical equipment etc. First off and i didn't obtain the price(s) from the website, but many medical websites don't list the $ for ekg's MRI's, CT's etc, which i find very interesting, everyone is in competition with each other.

But I have begun to understand why medical insurance is so damn expensive, this is just one website that i have found, i have searched many others but this one is really the first to list everything and add the price, and just look at the pricing and the amount of supplies/equipment there is, and this is just one of the many categories!!!

http://surgical-instruments-supplies...t-company.com/

take a look at the other categories and the types of cotton tipped wood applicator's or cotton balls...........JEEZ LOUISE.

Now I know right away I am going to get negative responses or why our health insurance should be like Canadia's (personally I don't know how it could be since Canadia is just one big city) but maybe instead of getting all serious, just look at the vast amount of categories and all the stuff that goes into making a hospital, Doctors office, walk in clinic, Ambulance, Mobile Medical Unit, etc work.....its quite surreal........
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: I have begun to understand why medical insurance is so much

Hospitals are expensive to maintain properly.
    Schools are expensive to maintain properly.
    Businesses are expensive to maintain properly.
    Police Departments are expensive to maintain properly.

This is neither an argument for or against privatized/socialized health care. This is really just a statement of fact.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X