Wonder what would happen...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what would happen...

....if mayors in America tried this ? I bet they'd form a "weathermen's union" for protection :D

Re: Wonder what would happen...

I WANDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO A US MAYOR HAD HE DONE THIS....

NO APOLOGY

HE compared a jewish reporter to a concentration camp guard... knowing full well he was jewish...

then refuses to apologise...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
      I WANDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO A US MAYOR HAD HE DONE THIS....

NO APOLOGY

HE compared a jewish reporter to a concentration camp guard... knowing full well he was jewish...

then refuses to apologise...
      I dunno, but depending on what exactly he said to the reporter, I'd vote for him! I imagine he said something like "Your gestapo tactics are not going to get a statement from me right now." or something similar. Not offensive and definitely not worthy of any type of media campaign...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        I dunno, but depending on what exactly he said to the reporter, I'd vote for him! I imagine he said something like "Your gestapo tactics are not going to get a statement from me right now." or something similar. Not offensive and definitely not worthy of any type of media campaign...

well no, he knew he was jewish, he didnt want to talk to him, and so he compared him to a concentration camp guard. if this makes you vote for him, then i think thats a statement on your head...

its anti semetic, he used his religion as a way to get to him, and that, in anysense of the word is wrong. plain and simple.

in london we have a rich mix or religions and races, something like 40% in some areas are from another ethinic background. he is mayor of london and he has shamed himself.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

its anti semetic, he used his religion as a way to get to him, and that, in anysense of the word is wrong. plain and simple.
          Meh, I get called all sort of vile nasty things by people when I explain my religious beliefs to them and I wasn't badgering these people down the street being protected only because I'm a journalist.. I don't give Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc any slack based on their religious beliefs.

Besides, it's comments like that I've used in the past to get people to take a swing at me so I can feel morally and legally justified in beating the crap out of them. The whole "He swung first" mentality. And before you ask, no I'm not saying it's right. It's just understandable.

PS: funny side note: I got one of those "Jesus teaches peace, but I'll call you a filthy sinner and wish death upon you if you aren't Christian" types to swing at me my junior year in high school by telling him: "Jesus was a Jew." He blew a fuse and just started swinging. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't fight him off.

Comment

well no, he knew he was jewish, he didnt want to talk to him, and so he compared him to a concentration camp guard. if this makes you vote for him, then i think thats a statement on your head...
            Think what you want of me... Your opinion of me matters very little.

Does anyone have an actual quote of what he said to this reporter? I gave a theoretical quote above that fits into the "comparison to concentration camp guard" category, but is certainly not "anti-semetic". Perhaps you know what was said, but I don't, and I refuse to jump to conclusions without the facts.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X