New TV Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV Show

Monkers and myself are concidering making a new online series similar to Jackass.

We saw a website today, www.drunktanks.com, which was absolutely hilarious.

We are concidering getting a video camera and doing absolutely retarded things and putting them on the net. We're going to start this this weekend with a friend of ours.

I think we're gonna try and post the first couple on here, for TG humor only, and for feedback.

Feedback on the idea here please....

-Mom

EDIT: Eh... please move this to sandbox... sorry
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: New TV Show

Originally posted by Yer Mom
    Monkers and myself are concidering making a new online series similar to Jackass.
    That's definitely what this world needs.... :icon_roll
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Lol... we live in a tiny town and aside from CS and other games... we get bored... leave us be! :D

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
        Lol... we live in a tiny town and aside from CS and other games... we get bored... leave us be! :D

-Mom
        Most commonly used "last words" for guys....

"hey watch this" or it's derivation "check this out"

Don't die until after the Tourney

Comment

Well...we were thinking bout this back is highschool...but it wasnt till college that made us think, "hey i wat to do something and ley will/YERMOM record it...lol

You guys are gonna love what we come up with....just need some ideas to get it started....

Nething that you guys would want to see on the big screen...

I was thinking bout something with walmart CTs and Ts...lol

LET ME KNOW
          -Monkz
          Allen: Yeah, you're right.
          Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Lol.. we've got a friend named Max... he's dumb.. we've wrapped him in saran (spelling) wrap before and drug him thru wal-mart parking lot...

We want to do it again and cover him in PAM cooking spray and drag him through the store on a rope while we video tape it... I think that'd be absolutely hillarious...

Feedback please...

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

Comment

You should walk into stores and freak out about the hidden messages on the pop machines in front of the store. Make sure those damn managers know exactly whats up, and why those pop machines are in the service of Satan.

Go to a smaller town grocery store where you aren't known, and act like you are two gays having a fight. "I'm so sick of doing everything your way you slut"/"Where are the ribbed for HIS pleasure at?" (just make sure you can get out as quickly as possible)

Try going to a restaurant, and smearing mashed potato's on your face when you go up to pay. Remind them that its the new facial peel, it takes years off.

Go to Walmart and get some thick rope, a bucket big enough for both of your feet (test it out in front of a manager or employee), then ask about fast drying cement that can withstand salt water.

I would personally like to win the lottery, just so I could buy houses to blow up (and record them while they are blown up) just to post to a website. I would buy people a car for a present, then start smashing the thing up with a sledgehammer. People always have to figure out a reason for everything, and that is the catch. If you can defy logic and reason for long enough, you'll do something memorable.
              "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Heh... yeah... we're coming up with some wicked stuff. Doubt we'll get started this week though.. we've discovered the joys of NFSU2 on LAN...

:D heh

-Mom
                Yer Mom /O>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X