Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Heels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Go Heels!

    I just wanted to take a moment to savor my beloved Tar Heels' delicious victory over Dook yesterday and today's new polls sure-to-be #1 ranking.

    http://home.comcast.net/~pflyersboy/..._Heel_Born.mp3

  • #2
    Re: Go Heels!

    Originally posted by leejo
    I just wanted to take a moment to savor my beloved Tar Heels' delicious victory over Dook yesterday and today's new polls sure-to-be #1 ranking.
    They did have a nice win over Duke... but I still have to give the #1 ranking to my boys the Illini. Their one loss at the last game of the season shouldn't drop them.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Go Heels!

      All I know is come tourney time, my boys will choke:
      Last edited by CingularDuality; 03-07-2005, 01:11 PM.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Go Heels!

        Originally posted by asch
        They did have a nice win over Duke... but I still have to give the #1 ranking to my boys the Illini. Their one loss at the last game of the season shouldn't drop them.
        GUH! Well the AP agrees with you. Well, we'll just have to see in the big dance I guess.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Go Heels!

          I live down in ACC land (Charlotte, NC) so I get my fill of UNC, Duke, etc. I'm hoping to meet and beat the Heels in the final game.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Go Heels!

            Well, Arizona hasn't choked. Yet.

            Illinois, UNC and Duke are also in the Sweet 16...

            This is the only time of year that I'll ever watch basketball, btw...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Go Heels!

              UNC looks tough... and the Illini were finally getting their touch back against Nevada that made them dominate the first half of the season.

              GO ILLINI!
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Go Heels!

                GO HEELS!

                As long as they keep winning by close to 30, I'm good. Somehow they always seem to be playing at the same time as a team from OK and around here, OK teams get covered. I haven't seen a minute of them in action yet. :(

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Go Heels!

                  Originally posted by asch
                  GO ILLINI!
                  Looks like Illinois' season is going to end on Saturday...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Go Heels!

                    Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    Looks like Illinois' season is going to end on Saturday...
                    Ah, a showdown is coming. Their season may end on a Saturday... but not this one. I've got the Illini by 7 pts.
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Go Heels!

                      Go Big Blue!!!!

                      It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

                      -Keith

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Go Heels!

                        Wha? Those other wildcats? Pfffft....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Go Heels!

                          See what I mean about choking? Arizona had the best team in the nation BEAT and then threw it way in the last few minutes of the game... Illinois didn't win that game. Arizona lost it...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Go Heels!

                            Originally posted by CingularDuality
                            See what I mean about choking? Arizona had the best team in the nation BEAT and then threw it way in the last few minutes of the game... Illinois didn't win that game. Arizona lost it...
                            That was an incredible game. I'd say it was 80% Illini taking the extra "nothing to lose" chances at steals and hitting those clutch tre's... and 20% Arizona choking. And a team isn't beat until that last buzzer sounds!

                            It's great to see the BigTen showing some folks what they can do in the tourney. Three of the elite eight... two of the final four. Wisconsin hung close with UNC to be the odd man out. Now if Mich St. and Illinois can meet each other in the championship game! :icon_eek:
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Go Heels!

                              See you Monday night! Go Heels!!!

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X