Is it just me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me...

It seems to me that emotions are running a bit high nowadays. I fully understand what with all the pressures the current economy is putting on everyone. If a lot of you are like me, your "spare" time has been dwindling with increased work loads. All it takes is a couple of bad rounds in your perspective game and your ready to blow your top.

Stop.

Take a breath.

Relax.

For that short time you have to play, leave it all behind you... lose yourself in the game. Let the everyday pressure melt away and you will be the better for it.

Re: Is it just me...

Amen to that.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
      It seems to me that emotions are running a bit high nowadays. I fully understand what with all the pressures the current economy is putting on everyone. If a lot of you are like me, your "spare" time has been dwindling with increased work loads. All it takes is a couple of bad rounds in your perspective game and your ready to blow your top.

Stop.

Take a breath.

Relax.

For that short time you have to play, leave it all behind you... lose yourself in the game. Let the everyday pressure melt away and you will be the better for it.
      Americans never had spare time to begin with. That's part of the problem.
      If we were Europe we'd still be happy... even though our world was burning around us

So, I say get mad. REALLY mad. And maybe we'll actually see some progressive thinking.

Comment

Last week I kind of blew up, on operation archer on PR, and had a "bale out" moment, which was directly due to a project i had been working on for several months only to find out, that skype is heading into the business world and well.....it all went into the trash and the recycle bin on my computer.......but yes taking a breath, relaxing and not bringing home work with you is a good thing to do.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...