• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg... Lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6182326AAb1FN8

The posting in yahoo answers if you can't/don't want to bother looking
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    MOONSTAR7SPIRITS is a metaphysical seller on Ebay. Has she scammed you like she has scammed thousands?
    MOONSTAR7SPIRITS OF EBAY HAS MADE A FORTUNE ON THE BACKS OF THE VULNERABLE ALL IN THE NAME OF SPIRIT. YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS PROOF OF HER EVIL ACTIONS.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE LOST MONEY TO THIS HORRIBLE SOUL, WE ARE SORRY THAT YOUR INNOCENCE WAS USED AGAINST YOU. ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE PROOF BELOW, YOU WILL BE OUTRAGED AND SADDENED. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND CONTACT MOONSTAR7SPIRITS DIRECTLY AND TELL HER YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. DO NOT FEAR HER. SHE IS POWERLESS. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BY RHONDA?

Moonstar7spirits of Ebay lies about all of her items. She keeps a separate Ebay account to purchase all of her so-called "haunted" and "magic" items from other sellers. Her other Ebay ID is "kind2all". You can do the research yourself by comparing the two accounts, but I thought I would help you out with a few examples. Moonstar7Spirits is the lowest of the low. She has no power, no coven affiliation, no knowledge of magick, and she has swindled countless people out of thousands of dollars. If you have been a victim of Moonstar7Spirits, feel free to post your experiences below. If you are a genuine practitioner of Wicca, the magick arts, or shamanism, contact this charlatan and tell her how you feel.

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie... Sterling Silver Boulder Opal Ring Size 8.75 Price: $13.75

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as: http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-GENIE-DJINN-... HAUNTED GENIE DJINN WILL ROCK YOUR CURRENT EXISTENCE! Price: SOLD FOR $175 and says:
    "This particular Genie will shower you with gifts from every realm of the Universe! Happiness, Wealth and vitality will be yours forever! His ability to see into the future will benefit you in so many ways. He will form a protective cocoon of positive outcomes around you."

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie... 15Pcs Silver Tone Prayer Wheel Pendants: Price: $3.99 for 15 pieces.

Rhonda as "MoonStar7Spirits" resells them as: >HAUNTEDhttp://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-POWERFUL-PRA... PRAYER WHEEL GRANTS ALL WISHES: Price: 29.99 and says: "This item comes from a special Buddist Shaman (name withheld for privacy), who is an expert in ancient spells. His items are very expensive and hard to get due to their popularity and proven track record. They produce results of miraculous proportions for everyone who uses them!"

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys (FROM THE SAME SELLER SHE GOT THE PRAYER WHEELS FROM!!): "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi... Asian Cloisonne Design Jewelry Box (Set Of Three): Price: $15.99 for three

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells them as: http://cgi.ebay.com/MAGIC-RECHARGING-BOX... Magic Recharging Box! Price: $36.99 each and says: "This is a hand crafted enamel recharging box! You can put several items in at the same time. These vessels measure approx 2 1/2 inches in diameter and approx 1 inch deep. They will hold up to 10 small size rings or pendants. It recommended that you recharge like items together. For example, all Genie items together, all spelled items together, all fairy items together, all dragon items together, all vampire items, etc...... Mixing different types of entities or spelled items with entity items can misalign energies."

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie... Animal Spirit Guide Pendant BUTTERFLY: Price $12.95.

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-BUTTERFLY-SP... HAUNTED BUTTERFLY SPIRIT GUIDE FOR LIFE TRANSFORMATION! Price: $79.99 and says:"This item is very special. Obtained from a Native American Shaman. He calls forth the spirit of the Butterfly Goddess and imbues each beautiful pendant with ancient spells to enhance and transform your life from the bleak to the amazing and Beautiful!!"

**DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE ORIGINAL SELLERS LISTING SAYS:

*inspired by Native American design, not made by Native Americans. Proudly made by Americans

(THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!)

#####Rhonda even has the nerve to try and pass off cheap Avon perfumes as spell potions!!!#######

The above proof is only the beginning. Moonstar7Spirits aka Kind2All aka Rhonda has swindled people out of thousands of dolllars all in the name of Wicca, spirituality, shamanism, magic, and religion. Now she is exposed with irrefutable proof.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW, here is the posting for that Genie ring mentioned above:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-GENIE-DJ...em180343082579

The night is disturbed by a mighty roar of omipotent POWER! Lightening flashes and wind blows sand into the old man's eyes. He is undisturbed by the harsh elements. His mind is a million miles away. In a trance like state he mumbles and chants the ancient prose of the Djinn!! His skillful hands know exactly what to do. They have done this many times before. They move in a calculated manner as he goes about his painstaking task. Suddenly, an eerie calm settles across the land. The dark sky is cloudless and the wind subsides. The time is here! He lifts his hands to the sky. In one hand he holds a ring and in the other one, the staff that was passed down from many generations. Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits the ring! Energy shoots from the old man's finger tips. THE DJINN HAS ARRIVED! The old man drops to his knees as he shows honor and respect to the mighty Genie diety! This Genie is of exceptional STATUS and POWER. Brought from the farthest corridor of the Djinn Royal Phylum. He is a High Commander in charge of a legion of warrior Djinn. The old man weeps as he is awestruck by the sheer strength of this Djinn!!

The old man is none other than Master Genie conjurer, Mahindred Shamasee! The oldest and most skilled Genie conjurer in the World today. He has devoted his entire life to the Djinn. Their spirits constantly communicate with him just as they did his Father and Grandfather. Mahindred Shamasee is the only known Genie conjurer who is able to reach the most elite and Powerful groups of Djinn. These are the Genies of the Royal Phylum!

The Royal Phylum consists of many differnt classes of Genies. Each with specialized skills and abilities. These are the Genies that can grant unlimited wishes and will treat you with respect and loyalty for your entire life time. Only Genies who display positive attitudes and that perform miracles for their Masters are allowed into this elite class. These Genies are never jealous, as this is a form of insecurity which is not a trait that these Genies possess.

This particular Genie will shower you with gifts from every realm of the Universe! Happiness, Wealth and vitality will be yours forever! His ability to see into the future will benefit you in so many ways. He will form a protective cocoon of positive outcomes around you.

You owe it to yourself to own a Genie from MOONSTAR7SPIRITS!

This ring is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! It has a mezmerizing boulder opal stone that is like looking into the ocean! It has a depth and presence unlike any other I have listed. It is a size 9 and the band is sterling silver. You do not have to wear the ring on your finger in order to reap the benefits of this Genie. You can also wear it on a chain or simply carry it in your pocket. It is advised that you wear the ring near your skin as this forms a stronger bond with the Genie.

This is TRULY ONE OF MOST DAZZLING AND ENERGY FILLED RINGS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF LISTING!! ONE OF A KIND, DON'T MISS IT!

Please take a moment to really study the pictures on this listing. This ring shows extreme levels of energy! The stone is ever changing due to the high levels of positive energy!!

Complete instructions, including the name of this Genie will be sent to you by email once the ring arrives safely.

I urge you to view my feedback as this is the true testimony of the items that I sell. You will not be disappointed as my items are the most Powerful that you can buy anywhere.

Law requirement states that readings, spells, and paranormal objects are for entertainment purposes only and that I cannot take any responsibility for any activity that may or may not occur in association with this item. You must be 18 years of age to bid on this item
    ---------------------------------------------------------

OK, I am NOT even CLOSE to believing in ANY of this, so if I am offending you, I am sorry. But do you really think you'd be able to find a real Genie Ring ON EBAY? And for just $175? OMG! :row__523:

Heck, in Dungeons and dragons, didn't a genie ring go for like 50,000 gold pieces? :-D I just had to post this because I was laughing pretty hard.

OMG Read the following ebay item
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-22-GENIE...3A1%7C294%3A50

HAUNTED 22 GENIE DJINN KHODAM WATCHER DRAGON BINDING
    buy it now price of $1,999.99
    LOL
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Omg... Lol

Wow that is a sad, sad person. I hope one day she truly buys a Genie and it falls on her...

~ Draken

Comment

Any Wiccans on TG? lol

Comment

I think Moonstar7Spirits is a freakin' genius.

But could that seller be breaking any laws? You can't sell plain water as anything medicinal. So can you say a ring has a Genie in it? I mean legally.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

The seller has a disclaimer that states everything she sells is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
            I think Moonstar7Spirits is a freakin' genius.

But could that seller be breaking any laws? You can't sell plain water as anything medicinal. So can you say a ring has a Genie in it? I mean legally.
            You can take a rock and paint eyes on it and sell it as a pet. You can take the same rock, hang it from a stick and sell it as a meteorological instrument. You can take the same rock and sell it as a "natural"/"green" paperweight. You can take that same rock, leave it in a mountain for thousands of years and sell the remains as a "priceless gem". I fail to see how this person is doing anything except taking advantage of human stupidity, which is the nature of sales.

Oh yeah, and water can be sold for medicinal purposes. If you dont believe water is medicinal, try going more than a few days without consuming it or anything that contains it, feel free to let me know how the experiment went in your obituary.

I, for one, applaud the person for their ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit. If you're dumb enough to get scammed, you deserve it. For those of you that might want to actually own a genie trapped in a ring, I have a marvelous deal for you. Cash only, and in small bills.

Comment

Spirit of free enterprise is alive and well on the internets...
              Do or do not, there is no try....
              -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Heh...Dudes, Let buy stuff just like she does and cut out prices in half.. a bit of competition..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Ye Olde Tactical Gamer Magick and Curio Shoppe

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                    Ye Olde Tactical Gamer Magick and Curio Shoppe
                    :icon_eek: Oh. My. Gosh! Really?! I want one! *faints from sarcasm* :row__577:

We have all we could want.... and now.... you can, too!! These things can all be yours... if you want them...

MONEY

SEX

PASSION

LOVE

PSYCHIC POWERS

A LONG & HEALTHY LIFE OR EVEN... IMMORTALITY

EXTREME CHARISMA & PERSONAL CHARM

INFINITE WISHES

WEALTH

ABUNDANCE

ESP

SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS & THE ABILTY TO PERSUADE ANYONE

AT-ONE-MENT

MONEY

TOTAL FINANCIAL SECURITY

BUSINESS & CAREER SUCCESS

FAME OR POPULARITY

UTTER HAPPINESS & JOY

ARTISTIC TALENT

INFINITE SUPREME WISDOM

TOTAL PEACE & SECURITY

PROTECTION & CONTROL OVER ENEMIES

PHYSICAL BEAUTY, STATURE & GRACE

TOTAL SELF CONFIDENCE

UNBRIDLED LUST

UNLIMITED CASH RESERVES

These are just some of the things you can have once bound to our most powerful Spirits.
                    Goodness...those gimmicks definitely do not have all of that. Besides, what kind of life would I have with "unbridled lust"?
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

What a load of nonsense, needs to go stick her head in an oven.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Heh wish I had thought of this years ago :/ AFK trying to burn jesus's face into my toast...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X