Manhunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhunt

OK, I loved the rockstar games GTA3 and GTA vice city. The way they immersed you in the environment, and created online presences for the various portions of the game was really inventive.

Looks like they are taking another Extreme step.

Found this little introduction off another site, so I'll quote it here...

Originally posted by Chris and Sam
    Manunt
    That is the name of the newest game from Rockstar Games. You may remember them from a little series Grand Theft Auto. Enter Manhunt, in a city where thrills are cheap and your life is granted or taken away for sport. You are supposed to be executed but someone buys your life and now you're on the run. Some of the weapons you'll be using include guns, chard of glass (all the better to stab you with), or a plastic bag. You read right. Plastic bag and all of it's quiet stragulation delight. I'm just going to go ahead and say this now. Don't screw up my gaming experience by acting out the things in this game. Every game can't be Sesame Street or Care Bears. Unless, a Sesame Street character strangled a Care Bear with a bag. Come to think of it, I want that game.
    :shock: :shock:

The Manhunt Site has a very "interesting" flash way of previewing what the game is about... Check it out... :) Especially the trailers (if you can find them) trailer 2 is the best.

releases Nov 19th.
    I like it....
    0%
    Na...lets think of something else....
    0%
    Yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    pistol
    0%
    lmg
    0%
    hmg
    0%
    grenade launcher
    0%
    mines
    0%
    welder
    0%
    knife
    0%
    shotgun
    0%
    No
    0%
    Yes
    0%

The poll is expired.

Looks awesome
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

I love the masks
      WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

As I loved Postal 2, I'm sure I'll love this :twisted:
        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

This is America, nothing can be too voilent :P

Comment

Hard to say...The trailers didn't show much.

This might sound funny, but it reminds me of those MTV Fear shows a couple years ago where the kids would go looking for ghosts in old prisons, and sanitariums...course they never found any, but they were kinda scary when I first saw them.

:shock:
            New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
              exactly.

and i'm definitly getting this game :D
              And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
                Hard to say...The trailers didn't show much.

This might sound funny, but it reminds me of those MTV Fear shows a couple years ago where the kids would go looking for ghosts in old prisons, and sanitariums...course they never found any, but they were kinda scary when I first saw them.

:shock:
                Hehe, MTV Fear did a episode here in my town at a place called fairfeild hills. It's an old insane asylium (sp?). The place suposedly actialy is haunted. Suposedly the catacombs underneath it are the worst... All the buildings are connected underneath. They say there's places in those catecombs that havn't heard human footsteps in decades. The story behind the place is pretty scary, and what's worse is it's backed up with factual information. The place reminds me of the house on haunted hill movie... seriously. They did all kinds of weird things in there, Electro-Shock therapy for one. Sposedly over 700 people would die there a year reguarly. My aunt actualy used to work there when she was around 27 years old. I remember i asked her about that and she said "I wouldn't be surprized." I went there with a friend once, and there's actualy signs on some of the doors that say "Do not open, Ever." Ther's a night school there in one of the buldings that my friend was interested in. I don't really believe in ghosts, but if there was anyplace that i know of where one could exst, the first place I'd say it's possible, Would be there. Even the outside of it looks, Unatural.

Actualy, There's alot of suposed ghost activity here in my area. I think if you go to google and look up "The Warrens in Monroe" You can find some weird things. The warrens are wold famous "ghost hunters" or Exorcists or somthing. Monroe is the town next to mine. I think they have that doll up there on their web page that suposedly inspired the chickie line of movies. This reggety ann doll is suposedly possesed or somthing.

Eh, sorry, I'm going on, But those settings on that opening thing really reminded me of the place.

Comment

The Warrens web page is here.
                  http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/warrens.htm

- If any of you are interested in these kind of things, I think it's sorta neat, But I'm not too sure exactly what to think =P

Comment

house on haunted hill was one f-d up movie :shock:

Comment

Too true, unfortunately... :?
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by AreYouBreathing?
                        Haunted Asylum
                        Lucky bugger. I'd love to have something like that around where I live. I'd have too much fun with a place like that. Think of the bodies you could hide! :twisted:
                        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          Too true, unfortunately... :?
                          But we don't dare show a little leg on TV as that would be just HORRIBLE!!!

Sex = Evil

Violence = OK

Comment

See somebody else who thinks sex is evil LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre
                              But we don't dare show a little leg on TV as that would be just HORRIBLE!!!

Sex = Evil

Violence = OK
                              Pfft... And you call yourself a conservative... You need to unleash your inner libertarian!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X