gameing community name suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gameing community name suggestion

hey hey.I am involved in the planing of a gameing community along the lines of tg right now.I am looking for suggestions for a name.

Re: gameing community name suggestion

I wonder what Coke said to Pepsi when they asked the same question.

How about

Gaywads United?

mmmm

The Pediphilactic Express!

or....

The Transgendered Al Qaeda Fans

Seriously. Good luck with the effort, but it strikes me as a weird question to be asking here.

Comment

well first off thx for being a ******* in your response,second i have been a member here for a long time and trust the opinions of the tg group,this community would not be a efforet to cut into tg but only server as a extention of the gameing comunity tg serves so diligently.a community server to support it's couse,in this case gaming,adn this is a effort on my behalf to do the same.

Comment

simmer down, I was teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          just be careful next time, i'd think the same thing too if i were wildchild.

HEY WILDCHILD, lighten up...you don't really think that leejo would intentionally jeer on ya rite?

anyways........ UTGG? (union of tactical gaming gamers)

eh ... corny... NEXT!

OR
          maybe that old funny stuff from ole vash: TSOMDFPTWSOGFCAAJFCFDPOC
          "The Society of Men Dedicated For Producing the World's Supply of Grape Flavored Condoms and Apple Juice from Concentrate...For Devious Purposes of Course"

hmm....no... NEXT!

i'm thinking something that has to do with the phrase "...tip of the sword"...things like that

well, best of luck w.child ;)

Comment

Strategic Cyber-athlete

Seriously though, you know the community better than we do. Tactical Gamer sounds like an easy enough name to invent, but creating any kind of descriptive name can be difficult.

What games will this community be supporting?

Comment

That was bad form.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That's twice you've chosen to scold me publicly over some opinion of yours. If you see a rule that's being broken, enforce it. If you think a rule needs to be created, bring it up in the admin forums and we can discuss it. If you have an opinion you wish to express, stick it for all I care.

Your public expression of disdain for my "form" did nothing to advance the conversation. In *my* opinion, it's "bad form" for a forum admin to express his opinion. Either say something that moves the discussion along, enforce a rule, or stick your opinion anywhere you please.

I don't understand why it's "bad form" to throw up a post recruiting for a clan but it's "bad form" to treat someone as goofy who's not just recruiting for a clan but for a new site that will compete with TG. I don't know Wildchild from jack. I see that he's made relatively few posts and doesn't sport the "Supporting Member" tag so to me he seemed like another jackalope wandering in and recruiting. How is this different?

I didn't violate a forum rule. I didn't insult anyone. If you disagree with my opinion or my post, then bring something substantive to the table instead of tossing out your forum admin blessings and scoldings as if you were some appointed judge or anyone cared.

Comment

Leejo,i am gona ask you to help me out.First off, i am not recruiting for anything except a name.The community i wish to build is for my learning purposes in the field of webdesign,php,mysql and server managment.Second,the community i propose would fully support tg,a community i have been a member of for quite a long time and am proud of being so(thx for pointing out i don't have enough cash on hand to be a paying member,which pains me greatly).So i am asking you my friend to end this and relinquish any hard feelings over my post.

Comment

yeah who exactly you think your fooling.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

That's twice you've chosen to scold me publicly over some opinion of yours. If you see a rule that's being broken, enforce it. If you think a rule needs to be created, bring it up in the admin forums and we can discuss it. If you have an opinion you wish to express, stick it for all I care.

Your public expression of disdain for my "form" did nothing to advance the conversation. In *my* opinion, it's "bad form" for a forum admin to express his opinion. Either say something that moves the discussion along, enforce a rule, or stick your opinion anywhere you please.

I don't understand why it's "bad form" to throw up a post recruiting for a clan but it's "bad form" to treat someone as goofy who's not just recruiting for a clan but for a new site that will compete with TG. I don't know Wildchild from jack. I see that he's made relatively few posts and doesn't sport the "Supporting Member" tag so to me he seemed like another jackalope wandering in and recruiting. How is this different?

I didn't violate a forum rule. I didn't insult anyone. If you disagree with my opinion or my post, then bring something substantive to the table instead of tossing out your forum admin blessings and scoldings as if you were some appointed judge or anyone cared.

yeah wyzcrack how dare you have an opinion of your own. shame on you...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

how's nucleargamers sound?

Comment

Originally posted by [D.I]WILDCHILD
                          Leejo,i am gona ask you to help me out.First off, i am not recruiting for anything except a name.The community i wish to build is for my learning purposes in the field of webdesign,php,mysql and server managment.Second,the community i propose would fully support tg,a community i have been a member of for quite a long time and am proud of being so(thx for pointing out i don't have enough cash on hand to be a paying member,which pains me greatly).So i am asking you my friend to end this and relinquish any hard feelings over my post.

hi Di, is this the Infamous DI from the days of Opfor and SA... if soo, leejo he was here before you were, but as i recall had a few problems real life side to set out... and if it is... buddy what the hell has been up man.... we will have to get together on teamspeak man and catch up..

and about your name.... i would say SilentAssasins... but i remember that caused a bit of agg last time...

hmm, officialgamer.com

ergh... tacticalawareness.com... i dont know never been very good with creative websites.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

how's nucleargamers sound?

it would be on my shortlist... certainly has a ring to it

edit... it seems both my suggestions are taken already... sorry.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I don't have any hard feelings toward you Wildchild, and I'm sorry about the joke names. Your reasons for not being a supporting member at TG are your own and you don't have to justify them to anyone. Apo and others have put tons of time, money, heartache, effort, etc into building TG and I can be a bit of a bulldog in protecting their work.

If you want to hone your programming skills another way could be to volunteer to help out around TG. I'm sure there's more work than time in that regard and it could be a good place to learn and contribute to the community while your personal situation remains such as it is.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X