Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAnAaFgjiiA[/media]

I live near rail yards and as a kid we always got frequent films warning of the dangers of trains, and this kinda reminded me of that. It has that Reefer Madness kind of schlockiness, but still makes me cringe like when watching a slasher flick.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Safety

All I have to say is
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qW0Edq1KqI[/media]

Comment

I found myself laughing at a lot of the scenes, but overall a thumb's up. I can't expect a safety/training video to be top-notch, after all. The effects were hokey, but some of them still gave me that wincing sensation (despite the laughter).

The only one that was stupid was the flying propane tank. Seriously, I think a large metallic object flying at high velocity would do more than a slow-motion punch to the face. :D

Comment

None of this really matters. 'Cause we dont build anything in America anymore.
        All our videos are now on refinancing, bailouts, and how not to get a paper cut on our credit cards.

Comment

"Safety?! Whatz that?"

Man...those effects were really cheesy.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X