Old squid joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old squid joke

If you send a ship out with nothing but enlisted it will be filthy when it comes back.

If you send a ship out with nothing but officers it will never come back.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Old squid joke

Lol. Good one.

My own rationale and explanation:

If you send a ship out with nothing but enlisted, it will be filthy when it comes back.
    Party time! Yeah! (They all come back high/drunk after partying for many a days.) "Man that was a blast! Let's do it again sometime. Now I need some beauty sleep. *yawns*"

If you send a ship out with nothing but officers, it will never come back.
    #1: "I said turn left, not right!"
    #2: "Why don't you drive then?!"
    #1: "I'm better as a navigator. Besides, you know I can't steer worth anything."
    #3: "Shut up you two. I'm driving this boat and I say 'Good riddance, we're free at last!'"
    #4: "Wait...who's down in engineering minding the turbines?"
    #1: *shrugs*
    #2: "Don't look at me. I'm no engineer."
    #3: "We don't need no stinkin' engineer. We can drive her all the way to the other side o' the world before we even need any fixin'."
    #4: "I hope you're right..."
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Are squids navy, generally, or submariners?

Comment

Probably the only navy joke I know:

A young man with a wild and multi-coloured hairstyle sits next to an old man on a park bench. The old man stares at the young man.

"What's the matter, old man?" says the young man. "Never done anything crazy in your life?"

The old man replies: "Yeah. When I was in the Navy, I got really drunk one night and had sex with a parrot. I thought you might be my son."

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post

A young man with a wild and multi-coloured hairstyle sits next to an old man on a park bench. The old man stares at the young man.

"What's the matter, old man?" says the young man. "Never done anything crazy in your life?"

The old man replies: "Yeah. When I was in the Navy, I got really drunk one night and had sex with a parrot. I thought you might be my son."
          :row__577: Ouch.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba View Post

Lol nice one.

Unfortunately I dont know any navy jokes :( But this one made me laugh out loud.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
              Generally Navy.
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
                I think submariners are more commonly referred to as bubbleheads.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X