Abc - nsfw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abc - nsfw

Very NSFW - Moderators if you feel this is over the top I understand if you wish to remove it, I am not in anyway trying to test the NSFW limits of TG.

I thought about posting a truly amazing scene from the movie "Network" I recently watched it, and wow, is it good, but I kind of wish I could memorize this speech and say it to the Female DHS head, and or the CNN Reporter, just for kicks.....but nevertheless Alec Baldwin hits it on the head, and for a scene that was written exclusively for the movie, it is truly awesome. I still get bits of adrenaline bursts that run through my body every time i watch this....

A - always

B - be

C - closing

Watch this Reenactment first, if you missed this kid on Jimmy Kimmel last year, check him out, he does some pretty damn good reenactments, and his recent "Devil's Advocate" reenactment is pretty damn good, especially the eyebrows:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTywAyDcMo8[/MEDIA]

Alec Baldwin doing what he does best, check out his Malice "God Complex" speech, he really delievers:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI[/MEDIA]

Yes this post is completely random, but i figured it might be a good random post.....kind of get our minds away for even just a few minutes about whether or not we should hate the cops, look for odd people and see if they are extremists, and wonder how in the world is there still a representative for texas who obviously has a form of dementia if she feels that making a statement that "chinese/asian citizens of Texas should all have the same last name." Ta-Da
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X