2nd year anniversay/annual appreciation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd year anniversay/annual appreciation

It's been more than 2 years since I officially joined Tactical Gamer. I remember the time when we had to resort to membership subscription and how zealous I was about it, i was glad to lay my investment for this place. All in all, this place means so much to me, this is my first and only online community that I will embrace like a family. I look at each and everyone of you and I don't just see members of a proud online community, I see each of you as my brothers and sisters and because of that, my time with Tactical Gamer will always be considered as one of the best time investments I've ever had. I understand that there are still some of you who will think that I'm just a geek trying to be recognized, but i hope this answers your curiosity.

There are many times that I would have a long and bad day; I would always come here and know that I would feel alot better even just hanging around, now that I have a place I could call home. I truely appreciate everything that has happened here and how Tactical Gamer remains a strong community and envied by many other communities.

I would also like to take this time to thank the following exclusively for making my time here a blast: Wyzcrak, Tempus, Sniper, MikoLovesYou, phyllis, Q, Apophis, =Luna=, Samurai & Geisha. If today you weren't around, my time here would be very different, if not I might not even be here for starters.

well, that's all, thank you Tactical Gamer, thank you everybody.

PS: this is not a goodbye letter, just incase some of you are thinking like that.

Re: 2nd year anniversay/annual appreciation

Happy Anniversary, Nightfire!!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

That's not Nightfire.. That's EnemyAtTheGates. :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

lol good call, tempus
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Happy anniversary, Nightfire. :):)

Comment

Stick around Night and there'll be many more :) Great place to hang out :)

Comment

That isnt EnemyAtTheGates...

That's EnemyAthegates :)

He never had the T in at :P

Comment

you guys are soo technical....i almost even forgot the old me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X