Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Go whiteboy, go whiteboy, go!

meh.. I've seen worse dance moves....

( .. in a mirror... at my office... in the bathroom... to humming... er... wait... WHAT??! )

Seriously though, that was the first album I ever owned. Ahhhh... teenagerdom.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

What.....he's a pretty good dancer. For 1990!
      New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        Seriously though, that was the first album I ever owned. Ahhhh... teenagerdom.
        Which? C&C Music Factory?
        Man, my first album of my very own was Michael Jackson's Bad, though I appropriated my parent's copy of An Innocent Man by Billy Joel before that.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yeah, C&C Music Factory. I remember playing on my new boombox with the "Bass Boost" button pressed in. LOL!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Yeah, C&C Music Factory. I remember playing on my new boombox with the "Bass Boost" button pressed in. LOL!
            For some reason, I thought you were a bit older than me...

The first album (tape) I ever purchased was RunDMC's Raising Hell.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I wish I had those dance skillz... all I can do is a half assed robot.
              Steam Community: | |

Comment

Age is just a number, baby. :)

Comment

Maybe if things don't work out with the Air Force he can become a laker girl.

First album I ever bought was Kiss Alive! I think. It's been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                    Which? C&C Music Factory?
                    Man, my first album of my very own was Michael Jackson's Bad, though I appropriated my parent's copy of An Innocent Man by Billy Joel before that.
                    That's funny! My first was Thriller. But Mom had plenty of Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond and Billy Joel to satisfy.
                    New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                      First album I ever bought was Kiss Alive! I think. It's been a while.
                      Yea...my first one's were Kiss albums...however, I never moved like that to them.... 'course, mighta had something to do with the previous few minutes activities....**sooooooooop**cough**wheeze**

Comment

I think its completely staged....I think he knows the camera is there and is dancing towards it accordingly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X