Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex theme park

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...park-love-land

The park manager, Lu Xiaoqing, who was inspired by South Korea's popular sex theme park in Jeju, says that Love Land, due to open in October, will improve sex education and help adults enjoy a harmonious sex life. Inside, visitors will be able to view naked human sculptures, giant replicas of genitals and an exhibition about the history of sex and sexual practices in other countries.

The park will also offer sex technique workshops and advise on anti-Aids measures and using condoms properly.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it," Lu told the state newspaper China Daily.

"We are building the park for the good of the public. I have found that the majority of people support my idea, but I have to pay attention and not make the park look vulgar and nasty."
    I can't wait for one to open in northern California! Oh, wait. There is one. It's called "San Francisco". :p
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Sex theme park

I saw a news article this morning saying that park was just banned by the government. Can't find it again now though.

Edit: Wait, here it is: link

Comment

"It had an evil influence on society and had to be torn down immediately."
      Looks like the angry villagers showed up, pitchforks in hand.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Like it's been said...

Originally posted by Dr. Leonard McCoy
        It's dead Jim.
        I wonder if he bothered to run it by the government before going ahead with the project. Looks like a wasted investment if the entire park is being torn down because someone in the government felt too insecure.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

If one had to "run it by the government" before every innovation, we'd still be waiting for fire to be approved. (Ever read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Specifically the part where the B-Ark has landed and is burning down the forests because they decided to use leaves for currency and need to control the resulting inflation.)

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Hit...axy#Chapter_32

"Well, you’re obviously being totally naive of course", said the girl, "When you’ve been in marketing as long as I have, you'll know that before any new product can be developed it has to be properly researched. We’ve got to find out what people want from fire, how they relate to it, what sort of image it has for them."
          The crowd were tense. They were expecting something wonderful from Ford.
          "Stick it up your nose," he said.
          "Which is precisely the sort of thing we need to know," insisted the girl, "Do people want fire that can be fitted nasally?"

"And the wheel," said the Captain, "What about this wheel thingy? It sounds a terribly interesting project."
          "Ah," said the marketing girl, "Well, we're having a little difficulty there."
          "Difficulty?" exclaimed Ford. "Difficulty? What do you mean, difficulty? It's the single simplest machine in the entire Universe!"
          The marketing girl soured him with a look.
          "Alright, Mr. Wiseguy," she said, "if you're so clever, you tell us what colour it should be."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X