X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeks make the best lovers

But you knew that. ;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2439786.ece

An anonymous study of 2,000 British men and women concluded that out of all jobs, computer geeks make the best lovers.

They were found to be the most selfless in the sack, the most adventurous and more likely to use love gadgets.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Geeks make the best lovers

I could give reasons for the above, but I don't think it needs to be stated.

We rulez! ;)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Just think how good we would be if they gave gamer badges or rankings that could be posted with our user id.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
        Just think how good we would be if they gave gamer badges or rankings that could be posted with our user id.
        *shivers at thought*
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Love gadgets? Leave it to the geeks to turn sex into robots and role playing. : )

Comment

It's of course because of an unyielding desire to figure out how things work, and being used to taking the approach of
            "Hey, I wonder what happens if I push this... Cool!
            Now, if I pull here, turn this, squeeze that... Awesome."

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
              Sign up for Supporting Member, and your slot on the server will be reserved! Just put your ID in the appropriate box in your profile. :p
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X