Frontline on PBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontline on PBS

26 May 9 pm. A little late now, but Frontline had a great story tonight detailing Swat Valley and Pakistan's struggle against the Taliban. Move quickly, and you can catch the final hour or so.

Re: Frontline on PBS

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
    26 May 9 pm. A little late now, but Frontline had a great story tonight detailing Swat Valley and Pakistan's struggle against the Taliban. Move quickly, and you can catch the final hour or so.
    Frontline offers some of the best coverage of the Afghanistan/Pakistan conflict. You can view all past episodes online Here. The best one I have seen was Children Of The Taliban.
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Frontline is some of the best that televison has to offer, in my opinion. Their website and online programming is fantastic too.

Anothing aspect of Frontline that I like to point out are their guidelines on journalistic styles and practices. They read like a constitution for good journalism. Apply some of these to quasi-tabloid news outlets like CNN and Fox, Huffington, New Republic, etc. They just don't measure up.

Comment

It was fantastic stuff. I'll be watching the episodes on the website tonight, probably.

Comment

Frontline is awesome. TV worth watching for sure. :)
          |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse