Clear All

• i HATE TG!!!!!!! >:(

the WORST place i've ever been in...
    i never liked this place and i never will :icon_mad:
    I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!
    :icon13:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

hahaha....HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY to everyone
    may your best pranks work on this day ;)

PS: who here got fooled? (be honest) :)

Re: i HATE TG!!!!!!! >:(

yay! nightfire is leaving.. awesome!

lets have that party wyz.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
      who here got fooled? (be honest) :)
      Almost... I read the subject and thought "What the?" and before I even clicked to read the post I realized that my day had come.

I had a really good prank planned for work, but the two people that were going to help me pull it off ended up having the day off...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I can't say I was fooled.

Dunno why.... but I just don't feel in the mood for April Fools this year. I did, laugh, though, at a local radio station that's screwing with their formats today. Northing original, really, except that they've been off format for about two weeks now, with no new identity. It'll be interesting to see what happens today. It was one of my favorite stations (Classic Rock -- the only in town). Anyway, they were playing everything from rap to country to mexican fiesta music this morning, complete with matching DJs. It was chuckle-worthy. :)
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

the local staion here announced the governor was making dst a 2hr jump this year..... and since all it takes is the state government to make the call and agree to it... he actually has the power to make it happen..... some ppl were prety ticked this morning......
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

My niece turns two today and I dont know what to do for her.

Comment

Being that it's April Fools Day really isn't helping me today, with the news I have to announce. I guess it's hard to take someone seriously on a day like today, regardless of how important the news may be.

Comment

Which of course begs the question... what news?
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Re: i HATE TG!!!!!!! &gt;:(

yeah...what news? i hope it's not seriously bad...

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                    Being that it's April Fools Day really isn't helping me today, with the news I have to announce. I guess it's hard to take someone seriously on a day like today, regardless of how important the news may be.
                    Congrats! If it's a boy, you should name him Dave!

Comment

0_0...is THAT the news?!

congratulations!?!!!!?!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                        0_0...is THAT the news?!

congratulations!?!!!!?!!!!!
                        I have no idea, but I figured this is a good day to start that rumor!

Comment

Luna has just found out that that hunter is pregnant... which was a big shock since everyone thought hunter was a boy.
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Apo is pregnant?

Comment

with the news I have to announce.

Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Ta p...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...
                              Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Ta p...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...
                              Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X