Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curveball (iraq stuff, not baseball)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...tr=HOME_685931

Thought that was interesting. If nothing more than fiction (I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying that it being real isn't required for it to be interesting), it was a good read.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Curveball (iraq stuff, not baseball)

The problem I have with the whole situation is that Saddam had been giving the UN the finger for years and even had his men fire upon UN inspectors to keep them away from his compounds. Then 15 years later we don't find any weapons. I wonder why....

Your average American Idol watching American has too short of an attention span to put pieces together from the past and link them to the future. They have enough problems remembering the names of all the contestants on Fear Factor. They fail to remember reports of Saddam using biological weapons on his own countrymen/women/children.

Then 15 years later, we don't find any and the only explanation is that he never had any? Jesus, people are so damn stupid.

Anyways, it was a good read, but I don't care if it's true or not.

Comment

Re: Curveball (iraq stuff, not baseball)

OMG! Who forgot to give curveball the Medal of Freedom award?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X