• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Octopus Camo!

are you really that bored at work? lmao

Comment

rgr i have actually seen this up close, its amazing, i rememer thinging something was odd about a rock, thend it swam away....

they are truly the master of disguise, squid are good at this also...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

i bet Octo was thinking "OMG! How the hell did he know i was there...? Waterhacker!".

Fascinating stuff.

Comment

honestly, if octopi being excellent at camo surprises you, you should watch more discovery channel. some can also induce a rapid fluctuation in their pigmentation to look like a rainbow strobe light, works well for mesmerizing a fish then eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchiha Obito
            honestly, if octopi being excellent at camo surprises you, you should watch more discovery channel. some can also induce a rapid fluctuation in their pigmentation to look like a rainbow strobe light, works well for mesmerizing a fish then eating it.

fist off, i like to call them, octopussies.... alllllriiiight... giggidy giggidy giggidy.....

and those are squid you are talking about, i saw that on discovery, the discovery channel is like my most watched channel... its great sooo entertaining and yet you can learn so much.

but they also show scrap heap challenge which is too cool.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Discovery HD Theater is where it's at. A friend of mine will tune in just to watch fish swim around. A "fishtank doubleplus good" in his eyes. Can't say that I disagree.
              "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

last year i was scuba diving off the West coast of Ireland, i recoded (with an underwater digital camera) a sound, the interesting thing about this sound it, it isnt mechanical.... (not a boat or the camera) and i didnt hear it when i was under the water.. nobody i have met has been able to explain it...

does anyone have any webspace i can pt it on and post it here... i dont have any at all..

very creepy sound..

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                  last year i was scuba diving off the West coast of Ireland, i recoded (with an underwater digital camera) a sound, the interesting thing about this sound it, it isnt mechanical.... (not a boat or the camera) and i didnt hear it when i was under the water.. nobody i have met has been able to explain it...

does anyone have any webspace i can pt it on and post it here... i dont have any at all..

very creepy sound..
                  psst... You get web space here at TG with your supporting member account. Just PM me the username/password you would like to use and you'll get web space and an e-mail account activated in short order..
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Heh, that camo wouldn't help him in Joint Ops-COOP!

This photo isn't as dramatic, but it shows some of the color variation. They do change that quickly, it's pretty amazing. I took the photo in Cozumel about a year and a half ago.
                    New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                      psst... You get web space here at TG with your supporting member account. Just PM me the username/password you would like to use and you'll get web space and an e-mail account activated in short order..

yeah problem is i dont know how to use it, i dont have any programs or know how to use any programs to put something on webspace.

and i have eudora, i just dont know how to put a new 2nd account on it.... ....

if you have suggestions im open to them, i have a few things i would like to put on some webspace.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

First, I want to remind you of this thread for more octo-goodness: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...s-octopus.html

Then, I wanted to share a video of an octopus squeezing through an incredibly small (in comparison to his body) hole!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1953&q=octopus
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

And now, I present to you, the OctoSquid!

http://starbulletin.com/2007/07/05/news/story03.html

It's a squid, it's an octopus, it's ... a mystery from the deep.

What appears to be a half-squid, half-octopus specimen found off Keahole Point on the Big Island remains unidentified today and could possibly be a new species, said local biologists.
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X