Political debates in this forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political debates in this forum

I just wanted to commend everyone for playing nicely. There have been a few discussions that have gotten a bit passionate lately and, with few exceptions, people were able to maintain a positive discourse on the topics.

Of course, I did say that there were exceptions, so I'll remind everyone of TG's general guidelines as well as Apophis' additional reminder for this forum.

Thanks everyone!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

*claps hands* agreed

Comment

Oh sure. You damn right wing whackos and your general guideli...

.... wait. Nevermind.

:oops: Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I cant help it! I get really emotional when it comes to breasts. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...