Silly Cheney lies are for kids.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Cheney lies are for kids.

I'm loving the onslaught of allegations being thrown at those knuckle heads.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1215547/

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: Silly Cheney lies are for kids.

There's so many knuckleheads and so many allegations going around at the moment that your post is kind of ambiguous. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Regarding the eight-year-old counterterrorism program, the Bush administration's failure to notify Congress “is a big problem, because the law is very clear,” said Senate Intelligence Committee chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat.

Congress should investigate the secrecy because “it could be illegal,” Democratic Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois said.

According to Mr. Feinstein, CIA director Leon Panetta told Congress late last month that Mr. Cheney ordered the program not be revealed to Congress.

“We were kept in the dark. That's something that should never, ever happen again,” Mr. Feinstein said.
      A little gender problem there. ;)

Ms. Feinstein also routinely votes for bills she hasn't read, and Pelosi routinely shoves through bills without giving anyone a chance to read them. Congress likes to be kept in the dark: It's plausible deniability. If Republicans had any real spine at all, they'd be hammering to get the Read the Bills Act passed right now.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Seems like Panetta shakes about one skeleton a day out of the CIA closet, and just about every one was put in there by Cheney. The more that I read about the Bush-Cheney presidency, the more it seems like a ventriloquist act. I think the most depressing aspect is how so much of the American public, its media and its political system were duped by the whole thing - at least for the first term. The fact that these fools won a second term eliminated any remaining belief in any God that I had. Extreme executive priviledge isn't what the framers of the Consitution had in mind.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...assassinations

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
          The fact that these fools won a second term eliminated any remaining belief in any God that I had.
          Faith in god, or faith in democracy? (Not that I have either.)

I've always said that the guy who wins the election is the guy with the brownest lips. Bush just found more butts to kiss than Gore and Kerry.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

People who are willing to do whatever it takes to become president should be placed on a list and watched 24/7. It won't be long before they are found to be inappropriate for the job.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X