Giving away extra music.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away extra music.

I bought some music online today and when I finished I realized I bought a couple of songs twice.

Can I legally give away those tracks? I read the terms of use on Amazon and it isn't clear.

Just curious.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Giving away extra music.

YOU purchased them so YOU may do whatever you like with them (except for illegally copying and distributing them). I imagine you had an invoice sent to you from the purchase, you have to retain that copy as proof that you bought those copies and then you may distribute those copies as you see fit (without monetary gain).
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Giving away extra music.

Originally posted by INSUNABULA View Post
      YOU purchased them so YOU may do whatever you like with them (except for illegally copying and distributing them). I imagine you had an invoice sent to you from the purchase, you have to retain that copy as proof that you bought those copies and then you may distribute those copies as you see fit (without monetary gain).
      In America they are not allowed to circumvent DRM.

edit: Amazon sells music without DRM so I don't see why there would be a problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X