Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else seen this?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/275919

Not sure how long ago this happened (sometime in July). Decided to post this here since some admin took away my 'privledges' to post in the sandbox forum without letting me know (nice adminning) but has anyone seen any other updates about this or any comments Obama has stated about this?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Anyone else seen this?

Hi.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Interesting speculation in the article.

On another note, fenian, you've been here long enough to know that publicly criticizing admin decisions is a no-no and can/will get you in more trouble. If you've got a problem with not being able to post in the sandbox, contact the admins directly please.

Comment

It looks like he was just introducing, as in the last handshake intro obamas hand was nowhere near the guy.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Fenian stop smoking weed, when you can't read the stickies it's time to cut back a bit ;)
          Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X