my song of the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my song of the year

my favorite song of year that i recommend to you guys is "satisfaction" by benni benassi. it is a euro techno music that lasts roughly about 4 minutes and it's nothing but heart pumping, adrenaline rushing music.

a must-have for all you techno geeks and rave lovers...

*PS: i listen to it everyday and each day i listen to it is as if i just heard it.

Re: my song of the year

Techno *shutter*.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
      Techno *shutter*.
      Shutter? What the windows? Use blinds.

Anyways, Skynard - Simple Man is the greatest song ever.

Techno is like rap/hip hop for me. Was fun in high school, then when you get older you look for higher quality music.

"Get ready for the launch...."

Comment

classic rock is the best type of music. skynard- simple man being one of those songs. personally i think the best song of all time is Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
          my favorite song of year that i recommend to you guys is "satisfaction" by benni benassi. it is a euro techno music that lasts roughly about 4 minutes and it's nothing but heart pumping, adrenaline rushing music.

a must-have for all you techno geeks and rave lovers...

*PS: i listen to it everyday and each day i listen to it is as if i just heard it.
          It's a pretty good song. Although I tend to listen to more metal and classic rock stuff, I do like techno/electronica. You might like this too: Benny Benassi vs 50 Cent Satisfaction vs In Da Club
          New to TG?

Comment

way ahead of you, i've downloaded ALL satisfaction remixes including that exclusive 45 minute long "satisfaction" version. i LOVE THAT SONG, i will never get tired of it.

Comment

my moto is: If you dont at least appreciate all types of music, then you are not a true music lover. You dont allways have to enjoy that kind of music but you should not talk bad about it; think about it this way, can you make music like they do? Techno music is really a matter of creativity, one reason I enjoy techno is because I like how there are all these different parts, which would seem to be chaotic, but instead it some how seems to unite as one in the end to leave you with a feeling that is just unexplainable.

I like classic rock too, acctually I love it. I'm not sure why I do but I do, Its an indescribable thing. Led Zepplin, Lynard Skynard, Steve Miller Band, CCR, Eric Clapton: they are all good for a certain mood, but when I feel like it nothing beats some Chemical Brothers, Paul Oakenfold, or The Crystal Method. More so, depending upon my mood I even listen to some heavy metal(Tool is my favorite, not the Heaviest, but I like then anyway).

Comment

i like all music too but my top 3 favorite ones i'd listen to more than the others:

1) jazz
                2) euro techno (esp benni benassi)
                3) country

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                  i like all music too but my top 3 favorite ones i'd listen to more than the others:

1) jazz
                  2) euro techno (esp benni benassi)
                  3) country
                  Country? eww I live in the south and I dont even like country, but I do like classic country like Johnny Cash and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
                    my moto is: If you dont at least appreciate all types of music, then you are not a true music lover. You dont allways have to enjoy that kind of music but you should not talk bad about it; think about it this way,
                    Country? eww I live in the south and I dont even like country, but I do like classic country like Johnny Cash and stuff.
                    You contradict yourself. Every Genre has it's pathetic money grubbing counter-part that sucks. For every awesome entertainer, there's the bottom of the barrel.

And being a "true music lover" is over-rated. That kind of mentality breeds the morons that attend every concert of their favorite band and dress/act like their musical streotype. Jesus people, get your own identity. Music is music. You're going to let a singer determine your lifestyle? It's the same thing as living your entire life devoted to Anime, football, soap-operas, video games. It's disgusting. Listen to what music you like and tell anyone who looks at you funny to "eat me."

I hate Eminem with a passion, but love that song "without me." If Britany Speares could sing or write a song I enjoyed: I'd listen to it. Hell, on long road trips I'll listen to Cusco (A celtic music CD). Keeps me from going insane on 8 hour drives.

can you make music like they do?
                    Techno? Hell yes. Rip off another persons music, then buy a $100 keyboard at Wal-mart. Same thing with rap. Buy a bass-machine, sit in front of the mirror and "Flo" for a few hours and you're all set.

Now, I respect guys like Slash and other "real" guitarists, because they have a talent with their instrument that puts any new band to shame. These guys could do more than jam power chords than someone like Kurt Cobain, who was both a poor singer and guitarist.

Techno music is really a matter of creativity, one reason I enjoy techno is because I like how there are all these different parts, which would seem to be chaotic, but instead it some how seems to unite as one in the end to leave you with a feeling that is just unexplainable.
                    It's boring, monotenous, and easily reproduced. There's nothing special about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                      Techno? Hell yes. Rip off another persons music, then buy a $100 keyboard at Wal-mart.
                      In that case, i challenge you to borrow a keyboard and come up with a techno track within a month, that the techno fans here would find of even half reasonably acceptable quality. i bet my socks you can't! :)

It's boring, monotenous, and easily reproduced. There's nothing special about it.
                      Sorry, Fenix, but just because it doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. :icon_razz
                      i'll give you easily reproduced, but if you're into techno that's not a bad thing.

Techno is more about sound, and sounds, but that doesn't mean it's any less valid musically than 'regular' music.

Oh, and my RoTY: Common People (cover) by the legendary Mr. William Shatner!

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
                        In that case, i challenge you to borrow a keyboard and come up with a techno track within a month, that the techno fans here would find of even half reasonably acceptable quality. i bet my socks you can't! :)
                        I can't code HTML well at all: doesn't mean it's difficult. If I cared enough, I could remix songs into techno given a month.

Let's go into the fact that I doubt any Techno music "band" could build an entire ISD's network in a month. That would be because they don't care enough to learn how to do something along those lines. They'd rather take LSD and suck on pacifiers.

Hell, back in high school I "Screwed" music that people couldn't tell the difference between the real thing. For those who don't know, DJ Screw is a guy in Houston who remixes songs by slowing them down and repeating sections of the music. I did this using nothing more than tools available with Windows 98 and an MP3 converter.

I should go into business!

Sorry, Fenix, but just because it doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. :icon_razz
                        i'll give you easily reproduced, but if you're into techno that's not a bad thing.
                        I never said it was. I said it was a boring genre of music that any person with time on their hands could do. It's like CS: it's fun for a diversion, but I wouldn't listen to it everyday for years. Look at those kids who remix all those SNES/NES songs. I'll bet good money they did it all using the original Midi's and wavs. Hell, guitar pro would converter MP3 into tablature with spectacular success.

Techno is more about sound, and sounds, but that doesn't mean it's any less valid musically than 'regular' music.
                        There's no such thing as "regular" music. There's only a disgusting disparity between the quality of a musician these days and from back when you needed skill and good song-writing ability to make it.

Now, I personally know of three bands my friends are in hoping to hit it big playing Punk music. Yet, none of them are allowed to play anything original because the masses have determined that skill isn't required to be an artist. Look at all the die-hard Nirvana fans that can't get over the fact that he's dead. I've almost been eaten alive with my comments that Cobain was a horrible guitarist, relied on audible distortion of his voice, sucked when playing live, and wrote the most uninspiring songs.

Hell,after studying the tabs and practicing for a few hours, I could play almost any Nirvana song and I had never picked up a guitar before. I'm not saying that you have to be a God with an instrument to be an artist, but don't up-play the skill required to make techno music.

Oh, and my RoTY: Common People (cover) by the legendary Mr. William Shatner!
                        KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Comment

I knew I shouldnt have opened my mouth at all because I figured you(TheFenix) would pipe in here and start up a big arguement.

Is there really such a thing as a music lover? maybe I dont know anything about music...whatever I dont think I care anymore, this would be a good mood for some heavy F'ing metal. Anyone agree with me?

Comment

I knew I shouldnt have opened my mouth at all because I figured you(TheFenix) would pipe in here and start up a big arguement.
                            When you start accusing people of not being "music lovers" for not liking certain genres, then jump in the next post and say "Country music sucks." : yea, I'll take that.

Is there really such a thing as a music lover? maybe I dont know anything about music...whatever I dont think I care anymore, this would be a good mood for some heavy F'ing metal. Anyone agree with me?
                            Yea, metal is always good.

Comment

Love me some Metal. These are on my newest workout track:
                              Metallica-Hit the Lights, Pantera-F'n Hostile, Biohazard-Punishment, Mudvayne-Homicide, Testament-Over the Wall, Disturbed-Down with the Sickness, Soundgarden-Circle of Power, Slipknot-New Abortion, System of a Down-BYOB. Mmmmm that's a good one.
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X